Favourite Gta?

G.E.C.

VICE CITY mainly because of the retro cloth wear, the champagne and the wonderful 80s ballads!

Vice city was brilliant aswell, i loved how bikes were introduced, how u could get ahold of that sweeeet mansion and of course all the old 80's classics. But then san andreas took it to a whooole new level. Rockstar really should just make a san andreas remake for the 360/ps3 and introduce online play, better graphics etc. :drool: :drool:

Hard one between Vice City and San Andreas. I mind knowing I had Vice City but wasnt allowed it til christmas, I was allowed to read the manual but not play the game, must have read it cover to cover about a hundred times.

Hard one between Vice City and San Andreas. I mind knowing I had Vice City but wasnt allowed it til christmas, I was allowed to read the manual but not play the game, must have read it cover to cover about a hundred times.

:lol: i mind getting games in town when i was younger, getting the bus home and i did not take my eyes off the box/case till it was time to get off. Gd times :D

I bought the GTA Collection for the PC from Steam.

£19.99 for Grand Theft Auto 3, Grand Theft Auto: Vice City, Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas, Grand Theft Auto, Grand Theft Auto 2, Grand Theft Auto IV, Grand Theft Auto: Episodes from Liberty City :drool:

San Andreas hasn't really aged well, but i need to tweak it a bit to get it proper.

San Andreas was epic. GTA 4 just didn't have the same fun factor.

GTA 4 was bollocks. It was soooooooooo boring I was well excited for that game aswell :(. Hopefully when GTA 5 comes it's a hell of a lot better than GTA 4. I prefered Red Dead Redemption over GTA 4