Steven Davis.

Something i found on followfollow about steven davis and his new contract.

"Some of you already know who my source is regarding news about Davis, so I have no reason to doubt what I have been told here either.

Steven is desperate to stay at Rangers, but at this point in time he has only been offered a 1 year extension & apparently McCoist has told him that is all the club are in a position to offer him at this time.

This is the reason that he hasn't signed a new contract as of yet, he isn't been difficult, just wants longer than a year.

The fact the club can only offer him 1 year is what troubles me..."

I really hope this isn't the case. It also seems madness as we would be back in the position we are in just now with him in looking to try and tie him into another deal before the start of the next campaign.

He is one player I owuld like to see on a long term deal. The guy bleeds blue and we shoudl be lookign to build the next generation of our team around players like Davis

Just because people say it's alot of shite, doesn't mean it is.

People just don't want to believe it.

Craig whyte has been saying all the right stuff, "we are the best club in the world" with the "best fans in the world" etc etc.

And people have bought all of this but, what is he actually doing in trying sign us new players, and get the ones we have on new contracts?

hopefully 1 load of shite, but i am starting to doubt whyte has a pot to piss in.

team back for preseason and no new faces. every player we have been persuing has either rejected us or our bids have been described as derisory.

whatever the truth there must be some reason why we have signed any our current players on a longer deal or why we havent signed any1.

i know every1 says dont panic but its hard to stay positive when we dont seem to be able to bring any1 in.

load of pish. If it was true we wont be signing anyone this summer. know one will sign a 1 year deal. So whitts has been offered a 5year shagger a 6 year and davis a 1year :rolleyes: The guy prob had his celtic top on as he posted it

Well there is no way any of us can say if this is true or whether it's pish so all we can do is speculate/argue amongst ourselves.

Bring on the start of the season, I'm sick of this rumour shit