Put Medals Before Money Goodie..

Back page of the Daily Rhebel i don't know again why we are publicly coming out with statements instead of getting the business done and dusted if we want to sign a player ffs..

And im surprised we are giving interviews to this Rhag. Were talking too much get the business done..

its got nothing to do with goodwillie :lol:

Im starting to get a bit pissed off with the constant running the press from our management, every bloody day theirs something about transfers.

Goodwillie could want to come to rangers for a grand a week for all we know, but if Cardiff agree a fee with Dundee utd and we dont theirs nothing he can do about it.

Can someone explain why all this talking about other teams players is not classed as 'tapping'?

Why would it be tapping?

Its obvious that Goodwillie ( in this case) is leaving Dundee Utd and teams who are interested in him are saying so...

If they were arranging meetings with him and his agent telling them to ask for transfers or offering them contracts or fees to join then thats tapping up! Not saying things like the above article!

Mr thompson will decide where he goes I'm afraid, goodie won't have a massive say

Goodwillie has the final and most important say in the matter, if he doesn't want to go to another club he doesn't need to, no-one is holding a gun to his head

i wish whyte would hurry up n get his cheque book out. its hard to really tell who is responsible for us being so slow to make bids but i hope we get it sorted asap. even though we still have loads of time, i dont want us to be making panic buys near the end of the window.

It really seems as if our owner new manager need to wisen up a bit and be a bit more fukin savvy with the media and watch what they say.

I really didnt think Ally would be saying stuff like this in the papers :disappointment:

if this is gen up, then this is just embarrassing

gaffe after gaffe after gaffe

Seen it on a Rangers site mate back page of the rhebel, theres too much talking to the press about players etc hope its not to pool the wool over our eyes i want to see players signed at ibrox before we hear about it the way it should be..