Hemdani - will he fit in next year?

nvager

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

If S Brown arrives and Gow is here and BF and K Thomson plus another say left winger/left mid - McCulloch, - Will Hemdani get into the team?

I wonder if he will?

gow will most likely play off boyd.

thomson is allready here and on the bench.

not sure if the other 2 will sign.

so hemdani should get into the team.

I don't know why some people say Hemdani has to go now.

The more good players we have the better chance we have to win trophies. We need depth in the squad and Thomson and Hemdani battling it out for the defensive position will be a good contest.

hemdani must be sold, probably the 20th time ive said it on this forum but he is playing well and should be sold to a french club, im sure there are some tracking him, that will hopefully give us some transfer money back on brown and we have a young scottish replacement with a lot of potential who will offer more drive than hemdani. no doubt hemdani has been a good player for us though this season, i just think he should be sold.

Guest therabbitt
If anyone wanted to pay me half of what hemdani gets, I could pass the ball 10 yards to the side :joe:

Hemdani offers far more than that to a team, he is a class act, i had my doubts at first when he came, but he is phenomenal, the best defensive midfielder in the league

If anyone wanted to pay me half of what hemdani gets, I could pass the ball 10 yards to the side :joe:

Hemdani offers far more than that to a team, he is a class act, i had my doubts at first when he came, but he is phenomenal, the best defensive midfielder in the league

I disagree.

Guest therabbitt

I disagree.

His close control is excellent, he can turn out of dangerous situations, spot a good short pass to ease pressure and tackle better than some other midfielders (cough Barry cough)

I disagree.

His close control is excellent, he can turn out of dangerous situations, spot a good short pass to ease pressure and tackle better than some other midfielders (cough Barry cough)

He needs a map when going forward, is a sh*te bag, no urgency, slows down play, never tracks a runner and generally doesn't offer us anything that Thomson can't.

Guest therabbitt

I disagree.

He needs a map when going forward, is a sh*te bag, no urgency, slows down play, never tracks a runner and generally doesn't offer us anything that Thomson can't.

I do think Thomson is potentially a better player, but slowing play is a good thing, esp in Europe and urgency isnt really a defensive midfielder's duty, that is more creative players duties...

I agree he can lose runners tho....

I disagree.

Have you actually seen a Rangers game this year? doh

I disagree.

Have you actually seen a Rangers game this year? doh

Hemdani is a class act and he should be in the nominations for player of the year because he has been the most consistent player all season and without doubt will take the Rangers player of the year. A hope he doesnt leave because he will be sadly missed but if he goes anywhere then a think it will be back to France

I disagree.

I do think Thomson is potentially a better player, but slowing play is a good thing, esp in Europe and urgency isnt really a defensive midfielder's duty, that is more creative players duties...

I agree he can lose runners tho....

Slowing down play is not a good thing, when we play 30 odd games a season against diddy SPL teams. Our lack of pace, urgency and flowing football has cost us dear over the past few years.

No need to slow the play down against anyone in this league, and I include Celtic in that.

Guest therabbitt

no one would call Makelele fast would they? his game is built around slowing play down and allowing other more creative players play and bomb forward, especially the full backs, two of the most important positions in modern-day football

no one would call Makelele fast would they? his game is built around slowing play down and allowing other more creative players play and bomb forward, especially the full backs, two of the most important positions in modern-day football

And Kevin Thomson couldn't do this?