Aguero's Goal Against Bolivia Last Night

Great technique from a great and underated player i think. Argentina have a great bunch of strikers: Tevez, Aguero, Higuain, Milito, Messi, Lavezzi... Add players like Di Maria, Pastore and Cambiasso to that add you have a great team, their defence and goalkeeper has always let them down IMO.

That's why you can't base Messi on being the greatest ever by what he does for Argentina. They are a decent team with some world class players but they are not brilliant.

If Messi was Spanish he probably would be the greatest.

I don't think Argentina are a 'great' team in all honesty.

Great attackers, but the rest of the team are so meh.

I agree mate their strike force when on paper is one of the best but as a team theyre shit. Even watching them at the world cup, they didnt seem to be a team, they seemed to be individuals. Then you look at the German team that turned up at that world cup and the where the definition of a team.

The game was mind numbingly shite, I stayed upto watch it. As good as this goal was, it done me out of 76 quid. I stuck a cheeky pound on Bolivia 1-0, raging!

It was a worthy goal to beat any bet though

The game was mind numbingly shite, I stayed upto watch it. As good as this goal was, it done me out of 76 quid. I stuck a cheeky pound on Bolivia 1-0, raging!

It was a worthy goal to beat any bet though

[/quote

aye it was a cracking strike . What sort of odds did u get on that bet gaz ? I'm sure Bolivia have never beaten the argues outside la Paz , the altitude obviously bring a huge factor so I'm guessing they were made real outsiders last night ???

KBOO72

75/1 with Coral mate

huge odds . By all accounts they gave the argues a good game . Any idea who else is in their group ?

I'd imagine they will be made underdogs in their other games as they seem to be written off when they don't have that home advantage , might be worth a punt .