Liverpool Agree Charlie Adam Deal - Our Sell On Fee

messiah10

• Replies 146
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The SSN report is saying Liverpool have agreed a fee with Blackpool but they are not saying how much.Last offer was 8 million I think so maybe 10 million has closed the deal.Adam having a medical but no reports of swap Players or Players being used as a make weight.

In all honesty who thought when Charlie left Rangers he would end up at Liverpool within 2 years NOT ME.. Good luck to him and at least we getting some extra cash for him.

I am not surprised but at the same time i didn't think it would be Liverpool but maybe a Villa or Bolton.

On record at the time as saying i was disappointed at him going but he was never going to play ahead of "Ma Baw".

Livorno away was the game that convinced me he could run a midfield at this level. Going to Liverpool and being surrounded by quality players will only take his game to a higher level.

I am not surprised but at the same time i didn't think it would be Liverpool but maybe a Villa or Bolton.

On record at the time as saying i was disappointed at him going but he was never going to play ahead of "Ma Baw".

Livorno away was the game that convinced me he could run a midfield at this level. Going to Liverpool and being surrounded by quality players will only take his game to a higher level.

I really hope we never make that mistake again especially since we have promising youngsters like Ness,Hutton and Wylde coming through.The fans have to take some of the responsibility for turning on Adam and I hope we too learn.

I'm not sure, I think the big fish, small pond suits him. I think he thrives on being the main man, which he won't get at Liverpool.

I've a horrible feeling it all might end it tears for Charlie. Hope I'm wrong though.

The deal includes 2 players from Liverpool going to Blackpool, which could potentially cut the transfer fee

thats what i was wondering if it was a % of the total or just the cash involved?

could be a couple £100,00 either way.

surely it'd be the total amount? who knows.

With us he was overweight and inconsistent.

He turned it on sometimes but most of the time he was poor, he constantly tried 60 yard killer passes and they never ever worked.

He couldnt cope with criticism either.