Kris Boyd Signs For Eskişehirspor

H72

We continue our work within the Scottish striker Kris Boyd is no longer transfer calls Eskişehirspor'da. Boyd, President of this late at night, taken together with the signature of my agent Goodbye Massoud was Eskişehirspor'lu him for 3 years. Eskisehir football future tomorrow.

Boyd began his career at Kilmarnock team, this team scored 12 goals in 2002-03 season and Kilmarnock won Young Player of the Year ödüllünü. Then, continuing his career at Glasgow Rangers footballer in this team scored 143 goals in 101 appearances. In 2010, Boyd's transfer to Middlesbrough team, you hire the team went to Nottingham Forest.

Career 3 times top scorer Kris Boyd, who is 1.85 tall and was born in İskoçya/1983.

http://www.eskisehirspor.org/haberler.asp?id=444

It's a Google translation. As much as I loved Kris Boyd during his time here, my opinion of him continues to fall. Another move to 'further his career'.

Aye, right.

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Why make another thread <cr>

Is there another one?

I didn't see one. I skimmed the page first before making this. If there's another thread then Admin/Mods can feel free to move it.

Oh, and Mathew? Your mum loves chocolate.

Is there another one?

I didn't see one. I skimmed the page first before making this. If there's another thread then Admin/Mods can feel free to move it.

Oh, and Mathew? Your mum loves big hairy cocks

Dis is correct.

To be fair to Kris Boyd, even Nacho Novo was complaining it was too warm.

The pitch temperature was 38°c.

I'm not having a go but I find it so weird to find you saying anything positive about Kris Boyd. :lol:

If I had been playing football in that heat I would have asked to have subbed as well :lol:

I played 40 minutes in 40°C last year in a tournament in Italy and it felt like I'd played two 90 minute matches. I've never experienced anything like it and I don't think it's likely that I will ever again. At half-time, we all came off absolutely awestruck at how warm it was and the tournament organisers always had water ready at the side of the pitch, as well as a big bucket of cold water. I took off my top (long-sleeved I might add :anguish:) and dipped it in the bucket, but within 5 minutes it was stone-dry again! It was absolutely tits.

The Italians we were playing didn't give two flying fucks though and shagged us about 4 or 5 nil! :lol:

I'd do it all again, mind you.