Mccoist Wants Judas Back.

caseyjones

So it's happening then...? :lol:

Fkn hope no !! My dad will greet his eyes out, hes a old school bampot never clapped or stood up for any of millers goals! Even against celtic!! Hes a nightmare !! I tried to tell him its rangers ur cheerin no

mhiller but wasnt havin it!!

• Replies 263
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Lets look at this logically here,

His contract was running out and we offered him less wages than he was on at the time, our top scorer and being offered less, and a short contract...

Then came another club not only offering him a longer contract with better security but also nearly doubling/trebling his wages...

Anyone who cant see the reasons why Miller left is an idiot!

The club were that desperate to get money from him the sold him for £400k with a few performance based add-ons...

I dont blame Miller at all and i think him and Jelavic as a front 2 would be brilliant but it would depend on how much we had to pay to get him and how much wages he would want!

Judas sold Jesus out, i dont see how Miller sold us out, in fact i would go as far to say that if anything, were actually trying to sell him out!!

Using logic when discussing Kenny Miller? What have you been smoking?

I want him back. Miller was more or less forced to agree to be sold to the turks. Just imagine him and Jelavic (tu) He would be the perfect choice if we don't manage to sign Goodwillie.

We wouldn't have offered him a contract at all if we were trying to force him out

If Miller does come back, he’ll be taking a massive pay-cut. Would that now make him a massive dickhead following your own logic?

How can this man be tagged a Judas, when Walter Smith admitted that the offer made to Miller was poor? Walter had no choice, neither did Martin Bain, all hands were tied by the bank.

Miller admitted he did not want to go but had no choice.

The guy was at the top of his game when we sold him and he should be in Ally's thoughts, if he wants a proven attacking option - be it for a solo goal tally or creating goals for others.

Would he be taking a pay cut by coming back? Maybe from the wages he is on at a shite club, who he feels no emotion for, but he will be given the deal he should have been offered in the first place, back in January, if he returns. If Whittaker is on £25k, then so will Miller - a far cry from the £15k he was offered in January.

Those who call him a Judas are entitled to their opinion but this guy has proved his worth and anything that helps Rangers in their next challenge, floats my boat.

I find that statement incredible, now i am not condoning all the childish carry on going on in this post, but the abuse that gets allowed on hear by other posters and you're going to ban a guy for calling somebody a dickhead WTF

Better late than never, is it not? Obviously, we would expect a level of consitency when the warning or bans are dished out, rather only seeing them when long term members are the target!

However, nice to see such a fine gentleman, get the support of the board. It's about time the man who never abuses members on here, get that level of support :ph34r:

I fucking sincerely hope he isn't coming back would rather goodwillie or someone else IMO he getting old as well! :dry:

Face it - we ain't going to get the players that are targets of English clubs. We cannot be brought into an auction for any player - we cannot afford it.

So, we either take a gamble on an unknown, get a loan deal or we put a strip on a former player that we know can produce the goods.

You weren't right the first time, read what you said. I called the op a dickhead about his opinion, i didn't say that getting a paycut would make him one. The latter is what you implied and you were wrong.

Get over yourself mate

Second bite, and you still don’t get it.

How can this man be tagged a Judas,

if Kenny Miller was to come back and offer to play for free, score thirty goals in his first comeback season, and still insist on playing for the pleasure of being at The Rangers, he’d still be called Judas.

For one thing and one thing only: he chose to play for 666fc.

if Kenny Miller was to come back and offer to play for free, score thirty goals in his first comeback season, and still insist on playing for the pleasure of being at The Rangers, he’d still be called Judas.

For one thing and one thing only: he chose to play for 666fc.

He is not a Rangers supporter, he is a Scottish footballer that wants to play at a top level and be given a wage of merit, for doing so.

If McCoist had went to Celtic, as a Rangers supporter/player, then yes we could call him a Judas. Likewise with Allan McGregor or Steven Davis.

We are well out of the dark days, when all that play for Rangers are childhood supporters and some fans need to realise that, thus allowing the club to rid themselves of the age old shackles that used to dictate who the club signed or does not sign!

Id be much happier to see Miller than Goodwillie in a Rangers shirt. The latter appears unable to keep himself out of trouble and has a number of pending court cases. If he was to move to Rangers I can see that problem being compounded. Shades of Duncan Ferguson.

I would hope that we get someone else in still. Not Goodie and not Miller. This Goodie thing has dragged on too much. I still think Coisty might have an ace up his sleeve like a signing out of nowhere such as Raul Rodrigues (if it happens) or Juanma.

McCoist obviously rates him highly and I think this transfer is pretty likely. I suppose time will tell if Miller can produce the same form as he did for the last 6 months of his previous spell with us.

What has happened to Auchenhowie, it does not appear to be justifying the money laid out, otherwise youth rather than some mercenary, would be getting the chance to claim a first team spot. Auchenhowie 10 years of hopes and not much else, some return but not near anywhere what was expected.

Id be much happier to see Miller than Goodwillie in a Rangers shirt. The latter appears unable to keep himself out of trouble and has a number of pending court cases. If he was to move to Rangers I can see that problem being compounded. Shades of Duncan Ferguson.

Good call :rolleyes:

Ok first things first!

I fkn hate kenny ratface judas fuck pig stinkin cunt miller!!

He has shown no loyalty to any club in his career, he is a mhanky mic lovin heart thimpin bastard who has left this great club on two occassions and should never be invited back, nor should he ever have been invited back!

Secondly, which most people are over looking is, where the fk is all this so called amazing scouting that ally is blether about?

Miller cueller, who else, mark hately and terry bucher!

Fk sake rangers look to the future not the fkn past!!