Mccoist Wants Judas Back.

caseyjones

• Replies 263
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't mind taking him back, but it does seem a bit embarrassing for it to be the third time we've signed the same player.

What would you put it down to? Ally wanting someone he knows? Scared to maybe pay decent money for a striker only for him to fail?

Jig did take a pay cut. Of that i am certain. Trust me mate we know Kennys missus personally. She didnt want him to go to Turkey but the lure of 50k p/w for such an average little scumbag was far too much! Rangers could have offered him 30k p/w but the minute 50 was put down infront of him he was off.

Miller had 1 good 6 months, indeed it is the best 6 months he has ever had in his career! He is not a prolific striker, he has lost his pace and tbh it is a massive backwards step to plug a gap with this fucking cunt. Trust me when i say this if he came back and had another good 6 months if a Newcastle, Wigan, Stoke or any other average EPL team came in for him he would go away again! I would put my house on it

EDIT - regarding Jig!

HE may not have took a pay cut mate, my apologies i just mind him saying it had nothing to do with money!

I get your point mate, i think if he had been offered same money or more he would have stayed he gets on with Ally really well maybe you can clarify i heard he sold his house and bought a plot of land in Bothwell where he is building his new house maybe signs he is coming back mate.

I don't mind you having an opinion, in fact I encourage it, but I will suspend or ban you for labelling another bear a dickhead for no other reason than having an opinion that differs to yours.

It wasn't because of his opinion. and i've seen plenty of different bears on here swore at without anyone caring.

Nevermind. Too early for this.....

I will refrain in future

What would you put it down to? Ally wanting someone he knows? Scared to maybe pay decent money for a striker only for him to fail?

Possibly. An easy signing of (probably) sufficient quality.

I can't see Miller scoring as many this time round though.

Possibly. An easy signing of (probably) sufficient quality.

I can't see Miller scoring as many this time round though.

That was his best ever season iirc. But once again Kenny Miller didnt care about his career and it was all about the £££££ and now he has his tail between his legs!

I dont want him back now!

I'm sick of the "Old Boys" mentality thats running around Ibrox just now. From appointing ex team mates as scouts to signing previous players. Shows a lack of imagination and ambition.

I think McCoist would counter that by saying that he didn't want to let some of the 'old boys' go, and was forced into it as such due to the financial situation at the time.

Things aren't quite as tight now, and if he can re-recruit members of that successful team while they're still decent then he will strive to do that.

When Kenny re-joined us from Derby I, like many other Rangers fans, was furious. Not because he had played for THEM, but because I was of the opinion that he simply wasn't good enough. Needless to say he proved me and many others wrong and I had to eat masses of humble pie, which I shoveled down happily as he helped us to 3IAR. Kenny Miller was fantastic for Rangers during his second spell.

However, bringing him back for a 3rd spell is a strange one. Presumably Bursaspor will be wanting a a fee close to what they paid and Kenny himself will be after similar wages to what he was on before he left? (possibly more after Shagger and Whittaker's new deals!) Surely the potential outlay of this transfer would be better served elsewhere? Such as in the Goodwillie deal. I'm sure most people with half a brain have realised that the transfer furore around him has calmed because the interested clubs are waiting for the outcome of his court case. This is absolutely the right thing to do, but if bringing Miller back is a contingency plan in case Goodwillie gets the jail for however long, surely a better idea would be to try and bring a striker in on loan as a stop-gap, maybe after the EPL squads are decided, then trying again for Goodwillie in the next transfer window?

i think if he comes and scores another 21 goals in 6 months then i will be a happy man. he won the league for the first part of the season, then jelavic took over. i know there will be many who will never forgive him, but for me if you cant support a player that improves your club greatly and scores many goal against your bitter rivals then your not as die hard a fan as you claim to be. I think IF he comes back he will really have to perform to be forgiven by many. but as far as im concerned a strikeforce of goodwillie jelavic and miller is like a wet dream.

I want him back. Miller was more or less forced to agree to be sold to the turks. Just imagine him and Jelavic (tu) He would be the perfect choice if we don't manage to sign Goodwillie.

I don't mind you having an opinion, in fact I encourage it, but I will suspend or ban you for labelling another bear a dickhead for no other reason than having an opinion that differs to yours.

I find that statement incredible, now i am not condoning all the childish carry on going on in this post, but the abuse that gets allowed on hear by other posters and you're going to ban a guy for calling somebody a dickhead WTF

we are definitely scraping the barrel now,our transfer dealings are becoming embarrassing,i get heartily sick of players treating ibrox like an hotel come and go as they please.not too enamored with goodwillie but surely its a better business proposition going for him rather than miller.

Miller may be on the wrong side of 30 but he was very close to that age when he left us. He proved he was a great goalscorer then and I think teamed with Jela he could do it again. There doesn't seem to be queues forming outside Ally's door to sign for any position right now.

IMHO Bain and the bank were the reason he left us because he wanted a three year contract to see out his career and Bain wouldn't come at it nad the bank were trying to cut our wages bill as much as possible and he would have been one of the big earners.

So I think blaming Miller and calling him Judas is being a bit unfair.

Lets look at this logically here,

His contract was running out and we offered him less wages than he was on at the time, our top scorer and being offered less, and a short contract...

Then came another club not only offering him a longer contract with better security but also nearly doubling/trebling his wages...

Anyone who cant see the reasons why Miller left is an idiot!

The club were that desperate to get money from him the sold him for £400k with a few performance based add-ons...

I dont blame Miller at all and i think him and Jelavic as a front 2 would be brilliant but it would depend on how much we had to pay to get him and how much wages he would want!

Judas sold Jesus out, i dont see how Miller sold us out, in fact i would go as far to say that if anything, were actually trying to sell him out!!