Mccoist Wants Judas Back.

caseyjones

Kris Boyd is shat on in these forums but yet this little wanker is looked upon as a fucking hero.

Kenny Miller never claimed to be a Bluenose. Boyd did. Boyd is a fuckin Judas. An over-rated cunt who has been found out in the lower divisions in England.

• Replies 263
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

see my comment below, personally not interested how much cash you have to splash on away games etc... ive got a bit of my heart in the club and like to think i know when to use a bit of common sense. miller was looking for his last decent contract on back of his most prolific spell... he was offered less money from us than he was already on for doing better than he ever has. then he was offered a couple of years on stupid money in turkey, ofcourse he was going to go

Firstly, I never mentioned anything about cash or going to away games. You brought up the subject, I told you what I thought.

Secondly, if you had read through the thread before diving in feet first, you would have noticed that the Judas tag had nothing to do with his move to Turkey and that I was one of the few glad to see the back of him last January.

We just deepthroat evey now and again

Cool i just thought you had a bit of a hard-on for casey maybe its over butch name and it makes you think "i'd love to pull a train on that guy".

I bet caseys got a handlebar moustache.

so why does following rangers everywhere make him a better supporter than myself? i barely can afford my season ticket but i get by...

my point was about calling him judas, he didnt really have any basis for that...

im guessing he'll be booing jelavic then for most of season since its his last with us aswell?

It doesnt but you questioned his supporting of the Rangers. I can barely afford my ST aswell, but that doesnt make him a better fan than any of us 2!

Miller is a little scrote. He is in football for Kenny Miller, nothing else. He was with his boyhood heroes and the 1st sign Rangers were interested he was off. Then he went to Wolves, up to the taigs, down to Derby back up here and then off to Bursa. He was a bawhair from going to Boro aswell. At every club he has been a starter except us 1st time round! He was more of a squad player.

Miller even considered going to Hearts ffs. It tells you everything you need to know about him He is minted and has made an unbelievable amount of money from football. In signing on fees alone he would have become a millionaire

Cool i just thought you had a bit of a hard-on for casey maybe its over butch name and it makes you think "i'd love to pull a train on that guy".

I bet caseys got a handlebar moustache.

He has and he also has a leather bikers jacket :drool:

It doesnt but you questioned his supporting of the Rangers. I can barely afford my ST aswell, but that doesnt make him a better fan than any of us 2!

Miller is a little scrote. He is in football for Kenny Miller, nothing else. He was with his boyhood heroes and the 1st sign Rangers were interested he was off. Then he went to Wolves, up to the taigs, down to Derby back up here and then off to Bursa. He was a bawhair from going to Boro aswell. At every club he has been a starter except us 1st time round! He was more of a squad player.

Miller even considered going to Hearts ffs. It tells you everything you need to know about him He is minted and has made an unbelievable amount of money from football. In signing on fees alone he would have become a millionaire

...but why not be in football for himself???

Kenny Miller was a Rangers fan growing up. Where is this myth that he's not come from?

:lol: :lol:

The cunts a Hibs fan.

Btw my stance has totaly changed on him. He never bothered me, but this link has fucking iritated me big time. He is money driven wee cunt! He can rot in Turkey for all i care.

However he will go to the North of England. Wigan, Newcastle or Bolton

As someone stated before, Miller does what is best for Miller and he doesnt care who he bothers. It's hard to argue when someone chases the money especially in his case when he was getting offered more than double the wages. It is clear that Miller loves being a footballer but does not truly love any club (except maybe Hibs) but overall Kenny is looking out for himself.

As fans we want out players to show the same passion for the club that we have but in this case it is not true. Many want him back because we know he can do a job and is effective when played. That seems to be where the argument is. For me, I am not really fond of the guy overall but I will love every goal he scores for us (if he returns).

As someone stated before, Miller does what is best for Miller and he doesnt care who he bothers. It's hard to argue when someone chases the money especially in his case when he was getting offered more than double the wages. It is clear that Miller loves being a footballer but does not truly love any club (except maybe Hibs) but overall Kenny is looking out for himself.

As fans we want out players to show the same passion for the club that we have but in this case it is not true. Many want him back because we know he can do a job and is effective when played. That seems to be where the argument is. For me, I am not really fond of the guy overall but I will love every goal he scores for us (if he returns).

As will I, however i hope he does not come back

As will I, however i hope he does not come back

I agree. I would prefer we spend our money on someone a bit younger with the potential to grow into our team (while still having an immediate impact of course)and maybe even some sell on value/in their prime.

Yeah miller was a total backstabber, looking out for his family and that.....

Would like to see you have a pay cut at your job dickhead

Shut up you wanker, i'm sure he wouldn't have gone bankrupt while on x of thousands a week eh??

He's another one that left for money, and found out he couldn't handle it in a foreign country and, now he relises he shouldn't have left us.

His family don't like turkey and can't settle.

Shut up you wanker, i'm sure he wouldn't have gone bankrupt while on x of thousands a week eh??

He's another one that left for money, and found out he couldn't handle it in a foreign country and, now he relises he shouldn't have left us.

His family don't like turkey and can't settle.

Dont blame them - it's much drier than chicken.

Who cares if Miller is a diehard or not ?

If Rangers hadn't been run so badly we would never have let him go in the first place.

I see this as rectifying a wee mistake we made. (If we signed him)

It's true he may not score as many goals, but only because he'll be teeing them up for Jelavic.

When Boydy went, he had to step up to the mark and to his credit he did, and then some.

Those who are getting on their high horses over his departure rather than footballing reasons, need to get back to ground level.

I'd be a lot more confident of winning the league, and possibly making the group stages of the Champs league with a strong partnership like Miller and jelavic.

I for one certainly hope miller does come back, he is totally welcome I'n my book and will still give 110% for the club

very few players have loyalty for the jersey these days so it was no wonder he left to make a bit more cash (double his wages of what he was on iirc) in a warmer climate ok fine it's not really worked out but he should still be welcomed back to the club I'n my opinion

As I remember it the club 'sold' him for footballing reasons and got £700k for him when his contract was to be complete at the end of the season.

I for one would welcome him back Miller and Jelavic with Naismith on the right will rip defenses apart.