Sebo - time to get rid?

Danny

Or does he have a place here?

No question he busts a gut every time he plays, and his pace is some of the quickest I can remember in the SPL, never mind just at Ibrox in the recent past. But his total lack of goals in most indicting.

Does he have any kind of a place or is it better for all that he moves on?

Or does he have a place here?

No question he busts a gut every time he plays, and his pace is some of the quickest I can remember in the SPL, never mind just at Ibrox in the recent past. But his total lack of goals in most indicting.

Does he have any kind of a place or is it better for all that he moves on?

SELL HIM SELL HIM SELL HIM

I hope that is clear.

I think it's unfair to judge really when he's never had a chance.

He has the perfect build for a striker and is lightning quick, but yes, he does lack goals.

Will the come from confidence, I don't know, but I would give him a chance untill the end of the season.

Busting a gut is the least we should expect from every player.

However, as I said in another thread, we need to build a squad not break one. Too often in recent years we've made wholesale changes and lacked consistency as a result. I'm not saying Filip Sebo is a great player and it is debatable whether or not we should keep him, but I'd like to see the guy get a proper chance before we flush another £1.8million down the lavvy.

If he does go, then I won't be too upset but I'd like to think we'd recoup a decent portion of the transfer fee we paid less than 12 months ago.

I think the best option for him is to go out on loan somewhere, to get a decent period of match practice and boost his confidence, both of which he seriously lacks atm.

I would reluctantly say yes.

Sebo is liked by the fans for comedy value that is all. Next season is too crucial a time to be having players in the squad based n that factor IMO.

Same time though, there are few of us who would object to him finally blooming and showing genuine worth.

Imagine that pace in conjunction with goals.

That would be an awesome striker.

Guest Euronymous
Imagine that pace in conjunction with goals.

That would be an awesome striker.

Yet, back to basics and actually finding the net required.

Traditional Rangers quality = excellent player right now, get even better as time goes on.

Not Rangers quality = "maybe he'll get better and I hope we have him when that happens" because we can afford it.

At the very least let someone else pay his wages so in case he does "bloom" we'll see some return on the initial investment. Otherwise, buh bye.

great point about playing 1 up front. I would like to see him in a front 2 with Boyd. I don't see why we cannot play that for the rest of the season. He was never really given a fair run of games and it is difficult to make an impression playing the odd match, or gettin on as a sub now and again. In a better time for us, maybe things would have worked out better for him.

Id rather see one of the younger boys get his chance at the end of the season to be honest. I would keep him however, unless we get an offer of around £1M, then I would bite their hand off!

Id rather see one of the younger boys get his chance at the end of the season to be honest. I would keep him however, unless we get an offer of around £1M, then I would bite their hand off!

I would keep him however.....

Feck I thought I wiz drunk :lol: (beer)

this is 1 every 1 has an opinion on, a would be tempted 2 keep him something about they guy makes me want 2 see wot he can really do boyd and sebo on paper should work well but havnt been given a chance!!