3 Players To Come In Today

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

rangers were knocked back by st johnstone for Murray Davidson. was on sky sports earlier. not saying that they won`t end up with him but they will have to be quick.

offered a pittance no doubt.

it will cost at least 500k with add ons too, to get him, and could be well worth it.

geoff brown is not stupid, he knows the true value of his players.

Who is Murray Davidson ? I bet he doesny even have a page on Google ( can't be arsed looking).

Any relation to Calum Davidson,didn't he have sticky-out ears.

Hypo. speaking,if Craig Whyte paid off the debts,gives Ally a poss.£15m to budget with,then what happened to the £594 taken out my credit card ?

Who is Murray Davidson ? I bet he doesny even have a page on Google ( can't be arsed looking).

Any relation to Calum Davidson,didn't he have sticky-out ears.

Hypo. speaking,if Craig Whyte paid off the debts,gives Ally a poss.£15m to budget with,then what happened to the £594 taken out my credit card ?

Millers plane ticket to Glasgow.

Technically, Bedoya isnt coming today, so we still got two more? :pipe:

He could still come, if a fee is agreed. I think they may cut there loss and just accept what we bidded first time or maybe a little more.

Fourth_OfficialFourth Official

St. Johnstone want the 450k for Murray Davidson upfront, not in the installments offered by Rangers, this won't be the end of this deal #RFC