AlCapone

Should we ban the BBC  

88 members have voted

1. 1. Should the BBC be banned

• Yes - Lets start getting tough
    • No - things are just fine
    • Not sure - I'm a Liberal

Until they apologise then yes.

Liewells deciples have to be brought into line.Incidently i thought TBOTOB was banned yet they bastards chanted it all day yesterday and yet nothing in todays media.

That's wht we're fighting against

Free speech for all. If we don't like what they say, we are paying fortunes for PR experts to counter the argument. Get them to earn their corn.

If we're going to go down the banning route, it would need to be across the board, with any news coming out of the official site. Of course, it would be two weeks late, but hey ho.

My answer is 'No', not 'No - things are just fine'.

Too big an organisation to be banned. Need to attempt to work with them to improve their overall approach to dealing with our stories etc. Then if there's no future improvements, banning should perhaps be conidered. Restrict certain access, So Ally don't speak to them. Nothing different to what Sir Alex has done for 3/4 years.

Yesterday I would have said probably not, as it could potentially backfire. However, I saw the footage for the first-time earlier on today and it completely changed my mind. Shocking editing, designed solely to back up an agenda. We should be demanding more than a simple 2 line apology. It was aired on a show watched by millions, an apology that is limited to the depths of the BBC Scotland website somewhere will not do.

Yesterday I would have said probably not, as it could potentially backfire. However, I saw the footage for the first-time earlier on today and it completely changed my mind. Shocking editing, designed solely to back up an agenda. We should be demanding more than a simple 2 line apology. It was aired on a show watched by millions, an apology that is limited to the depths of the BBC Scotland website somewhere will not do.

Where did you see the video?

I'd rather not be forced to bank roll them by having to buy a licence for a television I seldom use ... in the mean time I would ban them we shouldn't be extending any sort of hospitality to a shower who do their level best to make us look bad at every available opportunity