The Huddle

deanw@tp

• Replies 187
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So childish.

Oooo we're copying celtic.

Naw, its the world of supporters. Every team will always have an action and songs that are the same and same tune to most other teams. Happens all the time, grow up and get on with it.

the Marseilles fans done this in the 2-2 game at Ibrox in 1992 and it was impressive. I must say though i am not really a big fan of all these chants and things that are happening now. It all sounds the same and sounds out of place in the UK. I am all for a good atmosphere at Ibrox as it cant be touched for noise on big nights. There are plenty of old songs that we could sing. I would also like to see and hear Derrys walls being sung to the amazing grace tune with the scarfs being held above our heads like what was done years ago.

the Marseilles fans done this in the 2-2 game at Ibrox in 1992 and it was impressive. I must say though i am not really a big fan of all these chants and things that are happening now. It all sounds the same and sounds out of place in the UK. I am all for a good atmosphere at Ibrox as it cant be touched for noise on big nights. There are plenty of old songs that we could sing. I would also like to see and hear Derrys walls being sung to the amazing grace tune with the scarfs being held above our heads like what was done years ago.

That was sung on Saturday.

I love it tbh. Celtic were by no means the first club to do this, and its not a fucking huddle anyway :lol:

When did a huddle become standing backwards with your hands on someone elses shoulders?

Spot on, and i hate how because the media in England had never seen it before Poznan they think it must be them that created it haha. i seen many teams do it before Poznan, us or celtic.

Calm. Its not the huddle and with people saying celtic done it before rangers.

The Gay Brigade started it the season after a youth cup final after parts of the rangers support started doing it to piss them off.

The huddle was not a big celtic thing until 2 years ago but the rangers fans done it 4 or so years ago.

The only reason it is being brung by celtic fans as copying is because there group would rather sing pop songs.

And you need to give the guys in BF1 a break they are trying there best moving together to create a better atmosphere because as some people on here say. The atmosphere is shite but then you go on and say aww don´t do this awww don´t sing that.

They are the ones that are helping the ibrox atmosphere your just making it harder for them when you moan

I hope o don't see this at intoxicated as it is associated with Celtic now. Even if some other team has done it before them there players have been doing a stupid huddle on the pitch for years.

Why would you want to be looking away from the pitch for 10 odd minutes plus look like you are bumming someone?

It really doesn't add up, facing away from the game. It's obviously going to draw comparisons to Celtic and Poznan's one. It would make sense to face the pitch and just do the bouncy? Thus ensuring your moneys worth for a ticket!

It really doesn't add up, facing away from the game. It's obviously going to draw comparisons to Celtic and Poznan's one. It would make sense to face the pitch and just do the bouncy? Thus ensuring your moneys worth for a ticket!

I honestly don't mind missing about 15 seconds of the game...

Probably the worst, most stingiest argument against it you could find.

Do you piss yourself instead of going to the toilet to ensure your moneys worth?

I would rather we made a noise and got behind the team rather than copy attention seeking f.c and their copycat fans. Another desperate attempt by " the greatest fans in the world" to get themselves noticed and every bit as cringeworthy as the oh so emotional renditions of youll never walk alone.

When I go to football I like to watch the football and that usually involves facing the pitch. I'm funny like that.