Being British Is A Crime.

Tonights game did not only produce a worrying, half-arsed performance, but also shown a glimpse of the downfall of Scottish society as we know it. Our Armed Forces were present at the game within the Copland Front where my S.T is positioned. During the first half of the game, a small Rule Britannia chant arises. Moments after there was a lot of commotion with the "Anti-Sectarian" Police who brought out a camcorder and started videoing the crowd (who delightfully boo'd them and gave them hell).

I went for my half time piss and witnessed a boy from the Armed Forces being asked to leave by the Strathclyde Papes. I overheard another soldier in the que ranting about how he was kicked out for singing Rule Britannia which was branded as a "Sectarian" and "illegal" chant.

I don't want to go into how Rule Britannia is NOT sectarian, but it's a complete outrage how so much disrespect can be shown to British Troops by our own police force. It's absolutely sickening.

When I was in magaluf one of the boys that arrived a couple of days before me mentioned it was in the paper that gstq, rule britannia and somehow flower of scotland was being considered sectarian.

It is a joke, a sick and insane joke.

Support our troops.

Somebody should have told the scum to take down the union jack over there station n see how they replied to that. Rule britiania is not and never will be offensive. I honestly wish that i had bags of cash because i would take these fuckers to court and shut them up once and for all.

Put in a complaint then. It's clearly wrong for someone to be punted for singing 'Rule Britannia'.

They will say it was for something else , make up some shit to twist the story .

All this anti- sectarian policing is political . It's going to happen all season with innocent people getting lifted and banning orders for nothing , so they can make it look like they are tackling a problem that they blow out of proportion.

Publish figures in six months and make wee Alex look good .

we hear about this all the time. If this did actually happen then get down to Ibrox tomorrow and demand a meeting with the club. Do something about it. Knowing our club, they probably don't know of any problems until UEFA come knocking with another "Rangers fans sung a bad song" statement and they're forced to act on something they've only got one side of the story to.

Unless someone informs the club, face to face, they won't have a clue what's happened tonight. Emails will be ignored. As will letters.

I can't believe this, since when was Rule Britania deemed offensive or sectarian? unless there are other words to it.

Maybe a letter should be sent to No10 informing them of this fact.

I thought the Polis didn't even have a list of banned sectarian songs except for TBB

I can't believe this, since when was Rule Britania deemed offensive or sectarian? unless there are other words to it.

Maybe a letter should be sent to No10 informing them of this fact.

I thought the Polis didn't even have a list of banned sectarian songs except for TBB

They don't. They're making up the law as they go along.

They will say it was for something else , make up some shit to twist the story .

All this anti- sectarian policing is political . It's going to happen all season with innocent people getting lifted and banning orders for nothing , so they can make it look like they are tackling a problem that they blow out of proportion.

Publish figures in six months and make wee Alex look good .

Correct. All part of a creeping anti-Britishness being perpetrated by that fat toad Salmond in order to paint Unionists as villains.

The Republic of scotland is an utter shitehole, can't do fuck all.

But, if were to fly palatine and Ireland flags & sing the Ireland national anthem we would be ok.

And the manky mob think we get away with murder because we live in a "proddie country" How thick can paddys get?