Who's The Next Striker Targeted ?

He wouldnt cost close to 2-3 million, but I'd like Jamie Murphy.

He's come on leaps and bound in the past year, hes pretty experienced for his age, he's versatile and he'd be as good a foil for Jelavic as Goodwillie would have been.

The left over money would also allow us to strengthen other areas too.

He wouldnt cost close to 2-3 million, but I'd like Jamie Murphy.

He's come on leaps and bound in the past year, hes pretty experienced for his age, he's versatile and he'd be as good a foil for Jelavic as Goodwillie would have been.

The left over money would also allow us to strengthen other areas too.

I disagree he'd be as good as Goodwillie. If we got him for a million I'd accept that and have him warm the bench for Lafferty.

I would make sure we get verhoek and go back for estigarribia(sp), play them on each wing,keep lafferty and Naismith as options upfront and get jamie murphy in too.although I think Naismith is better on the right wing,he's more than capable of gettin 20+ goals playing up top with jelavic.salim could probably score bucket loads playing up front with jela!

Tbh I wouldnt be surprised if the 2-3m was for Goodwillie and Goodwillie only.

My thoughts exactly. I can't see our management team saying 'Aw well, Goodie's away. Right, who else can I spend £3m on?'

I was really impressed with Stevie May at St. Johnstone last season. For an 18 yr old his movement/positioning was really clever. Johnny Russell at Dundee Utd looks a good prospect too. Not saying either would walk into our team but I think they'd be very good signings in the long run, were we to go in for them.