Gut Feeling For Tomorrow Night?

JM1872

one thing that i feel we have in our favour is whatever the score we cannot go out on away goals,which i fecking hate.

as long aswe are not playing edu and jig in centre midfield we should do it.

1-3 to the gers

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I reckon we will start timid as usual, and put more focus on stopping them scoring than scoring ourselves. This has worked in the past but I am not confident in our makeshift defense at the moment and can see them scoring another early goal. After that, we start committing ourselves upfront and Jela grabs a hat-trick to steal it 3-1 :pipe:

we should beat this mob,but will have to be paient as ifear Ally will go with jig and edu(hope im wrong)It is a match that is there for the taking and nothing short of a win will be good enough.We showed in the second half of first game that chances will come,we just need to be more clinical in front of goal.come on GERS WATP

Would need a change to the starting line up. Preferably Davis actually playing in CM where he is best. Ortiz givin a go at RM and Wylde givin a go at left mid, however papac will maybe play there if not playin at CB.

2-0, think it's going to be a fairly controlled performance from us and the additional gametime vs St Johnstone will have done the squad the world of good.

Got £30 on Rangers to Qualify @ 6/4 which for some reason is longer odds then rangers to win...oh well :P

2-0, think it's going to be a fairly controlled performance from us and the additional gametime vs St Johnstone will have done the squad the world of good.

Got £30 on Rangers to Qualify @ 6/4 which for some reason is longer odds then rangers to win...oh well :P

Never bet on Rangers (td)

I think we'll win but I worry it'll only be a 1-0 and it going to extra time.

The more optimistic side of me fancies us to win by a few, with Jela and Naisy getting at least 1 each.

Can any of my fellow bears tell when Rangers last lost a competitive match that went to extra time? It's been annoying me all night.