*** Rangers Vs Chelsea ***

Broxi1872

Decent contest for both teams.

Shame about the result but there was a few positives to take.

Aye, some of the youngsters did look spry, and Fleck played pretty well overall. Was fearing a 1-4 scoreline, so not at all suprised by the outcome. Credit where due, Broadfoot did play better in the second half, though that's faint praise as there was no where to go but up for him.

I don't see how saying he does not look comfortable on the left is not supporting him - it's clearly not working for him out there.

Muff not everything i say is an attack about summit, i mean if he had more options, support on the park

Was I right in hearing that mccoist and villas-boas shared a room when they were doing their coaching badges at Largs??

i fucking hope so. maybe, being mates, maybe boas can share some of the talent he's not using ...sturridge ...

I love the "Ness Turn" how he takes a pass and swivels 180 degrees while holding off a player all in one movement. He does it all the time its superb. Hutton Bendiksen Fleck and Ness should be regular subs/starters this season all look good.

Broadfoot should be shot in the face like a injured horse.

I love the "Ness Turn" how he takes a pass and swivels 180 degrees while holding off a player all in one movement. He does it all the time its superb. Hutton Bendiksen Fleck and Ness should be regular subs/starters this season all look good.

Broadfoot should be shot in the face like a injured horse.

:lol:

After we took the lead through an excellent goal by Jelavic Chelsea just organised themselves to make sure we never bothered them again. They are a good team. I won't mention all the players but highlighted are big Kirk is a bombshell and should only play as a last resort. McMillan did pretty well as did Bartley and Hutton. Healy should also only play as a last resort. Ortiz seems to bring very little to the team. Bendiksen seems like another Chris Burke to me and a lightweight. We have two really good keepers. Buy one question I can't answer is;

Is Salim Kerkar any good?

Does anyone know if nemanja matic has been loaned out this season ?

If not we should enquire about getting this boy on loan from Chelsea , he'd be a fantastic addition to our midfield .

Plays for Benfica now, he was part of the deal for David Luiz.