Ive Just Realised How Small A Club Weve Become

GOAT

I know, but they can only get to so many games.

I'd much rather go to Malmo than a friendly ! Luckily I was able to go to both.

Was at Malmo, never went today, just never felt a friendly was worth the money on top of the ST and the CCCS, although I won't claim I couldn't afford it.

I'll probably (never know what can happen in life obviously) not miss another game at Ibrox this season so i'm not feeling too guilty. (tu)

• Replies 195
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Was at Malmo, never went today, just never felt a friendly was worth the money on top of the ST and the CCCS, although I won't claim I couldn't afford it.

I'll probably (never know what can happen in life obviously) not miss another game at Ibrox this season so i'm not feeling too guilty. (tu)

My mate gave me a free ticket or else I wouldn't of gone !

£25 for a friendly, aye right !

Have no problem with people clapping Chelsea in a friendly, has always been a wee link there and a proportion of our fans do support them aswell , wouldn't do it myself though. Only time I've ever clapped an opposition team was after we got a a 4 goal drubbing from Juve a few years back, to not clap that performance would have been criminal, still the best performance I've ever seen by an opposition team at Ibrox.

Its not Chelseas fault some clown wanted to blow millions upon millions filling their squad with world class players. If you are jealous of them then fair enough, Im sure loads of people had a great day out watching Lampard and co giving us a game instead of watching the likes of Ian Black kicking lumps out of us for a change.

Sitting watching our fellow fans cheering on chelsea goals, clapping chelsea players. This mob have nothing on us other than money. Were rangers fans no chelsea fans ya bunch of arseholes. The sooner we get out this fucken shite league the better. Absolutely pathetic.

I'm a Rangers fan (season ticket holder) and I like Chelsea so I will clap their players if I want.

Negative loyal are out in force tonight.. Lighten up ffs

What the fuck ?

We are Rangers fans, we don't cheer when we concede!

Absolutely pathetic imo.

I was gutted today losing they 3 goals as I am any time we concede.

Fuck Chelsea, fuck this Blues Brothers shite, we are Rangers fans we support RANGERS!

It was a bit cringeworthy really and just made us look like a smaller club. While me may have links with them, it felt all too much like we were sucking up to the big boys.

I wouldn't get too wound up about some people doing it though, it was only a friendly after all.