Matt Mckay

Broxi1872

Appeasing the fans

Same reason why Whyte came out post Malmo and said we had dozens of bids on the table

Your a negative bastard and you know 0.

This is your assumptions and opinions, you dont speak a positive word. Give it a rest ya sad cunt

Fuck off you little nonentity cunt

You are and everyones knows you are a negative bastard. Probabl a wee wrist slitting sad cunt

You don't contribute to the board and give honest opinions, if these are seriously your opinions seek help

You are and everyones knows you are a negative bastard. Probabl a wee wrist slitting sad cunt

You don't contribute to the board and give honest opinions, if these are seriously your opinions seek help

How the fuck would you know when you only joined last week?

Oh wait, you're the new username of a previously banned user, or even better, the second username of someone who hasn't even been banned

Cowardly bastard

Not a signing that excites, we badly lack a creative midfielder. This guy does not sound or look like that type of player. Another player whom will probably be a squad filler.

If these two deals rumoured today alongside the likes of Davidson are the type of signings we are going to make before the window shuts then it's going to be a long season. :(

As for the formation talk above, said for a while that I would love a 4-2-3-1 formation, better variation of a 4-3-3 and gives more balance.

Davis and Naismith are plenty creative given the right platform beside them. We need a good all-rounder who can do the simple things

How the fuck would you know when you only joined last week?

Oh wait, you're the new username of a previously banned user, or even better, the second username of someone who hasn't even been banned

Cowardly bastard

1 week is all intakes to suss someone out and its all you need to give an opinion on someone. As I have yet to see a positive post from you that's how I worked it out.

I explained in my first post I had been watching RM the whole summer due to the Goodie thread, but nah you just keep bullshiting.

As an aside, people slating McKay for being too small is the reason why Scottish football is full of big fucking lumps and very little skill. The Scottish approach to football needs to enter the 21st century.

lol i find this post a little silly

of course we'd all love our teams to play super silky football

but frankly to go out and buy a lot of small,silky, slight players in order to do this is completely niave

perhaps if the whole of scottish football started to make the change if would work, but one team to do it is suicide

and no one say celtic this and that, the fact remains celtic have a team full of dirty bruisers

1 week is all intakes to suss someone out and its all you need to give an opinion on someone. As I have yet to see a positive post from you that's how I worked it out.

I explained in my first post I had been watching RM the whole summer due to the Goodie thread, but nah you just keep bullshiting.

I was on holiday until Friday evening, and have posted maybe 20 times since then

Tell us your old username son

Davis and Naismith are plenty creative given the right platform beside them. We need a good all-rounder who can do the simple things

Kyle Hutton does the simple things. Jamie Ness and John Fleck can also add to creativty, did anyone see his through ball to healy yesterday :drool: pity Healy is useless and offered nothing up front. We need to punt Healy, Broadfoot, McCulloch, and start looking at Ness, Fleck, Wylde, Hemmings and Hutton. They are already better players.

Not a signing that excites, we badly lack a creative midfielder. This guy does not sound or look like that type of player. Another player whom will probably be a squad filler.

If these two deals rumoured today alongside the likes of Davidson are the type of signings we are going to make before the window shuts then it's going to be a long season. :(

I actually thought he looked like Davis in that video, quite creative too. If him and Davis are pushing up then we need a battling defensive mid to allow them to do that. Add Verhoek (hopefully) and Naismith then that's plenty of creativity.

As for the formation talk above, said for a while that I would love a 4-2-3-1 formation, better variation of a 4-3-3 and gives more balance.

I was on holiday until Friday evening, and have posted maybe 20 times since then

Tell us your old username son

I just explained that I have judge you over a week and I explained that I'm not a banned member I have decided to join RM after watching it all summer.

But aye keep going..

I just explained that I have judge you over a week and I explained that I'm not a banned member I have decided to join RM after watching it all summer.

But aye keep going..

You can barely watch the board without a username, and you only made yours last Monday

As i said, a coward and a nonentity

I'm not saying going out and buy players who are small and silky. The point I'm making is that we're more interested in how tall he is than how good a player he is. He can't play CM because he's only 5ft 7?! That's one of the most ridiculous things I have ever read on here, but it's sadly an all too common opinion in Scotland. From youth level up we are bloody obsessed with a players size and build and put ability second. Denying that would be a little silly.

Spot on Kev. It's the Scottish mentality and it needs to change if this country wants to progress

McGregor

Whittaker Bartley Goian Wallace

Davis Ness McKay

Naismith Jelavic Lafferty

Suits me

McGregor

Ortiz Bartley Goian Wallace

Verhoek Davis McKay Wylde

Naismith Jelavic

That would do for me. I think our team would be much improved with just those two additions (McKay and Verhoek). However, I don't see Ally playing Wylde so no doubt McKay would play on the left-wing and it'd be either McCulloch or Edu next to Davis. Also, Ortiz can play at right-back he did so for much of last season with Almería.

McCulloch, Edu and Whittaker all out of the side (tu)

I'm not saying going out and buy players who are small and silky. The point I'm making is that we're more interested in how tall he is than how good a player he is. He can't play CM because he's only 5ft 7?! That's one of the most ridiculous things I have ever read on here, but it's sadly an all too common opinion in Scotland. From youth level up we are bloody obsessed with a players size and build and put ability second. Denying that would be a little silly.

I think it was Jim Duffy who said that the likes of Xavi and Iniesta wouldn't have made it in Scotland because of their small stature. He said at youth levels most of the smaller players are weeded out and suggested we may be missing out on quality players because of it. Fair shout?

McGregor

Ortiz Bartley Goian Wallace

Verhoek Davis McKay Wylde

Naismith Jelavic

That would do for me. I think our team would be much improved with just those two additions (McKay and Verhoek). However, I don't see Ally playing Wylde so no doubt McKay would play on the left-wing and it'd be either McCulloch or Edu next to Davis. Also, Ortiz can play at right-back he did so for much of last season with Almería.

McCulloch, Edu and Whittaker all out of the side (tu)

Whittaker? Heres a new deal worth a reported 20k a week for 5 year. Now sit on the bench next to healy cheers son. Thats a great move. He will get better.

Whittaker? Heres a new deal worth a reported 20k a week for 5 year. Now sit on the bench next to healy cheers son. Thats a great move. He will get better.

So he can never be dropped?

Whittaker's ability to defend has always been suspect. This season he's been a bombscare in every game he's played. He's cost us goals already this season and acted like an idiot when he threw that ball at the Malamo player. Whittaker is just a RM that we're playing at RB which is wrong. I'd much rather we had a proper RB that first and foremost could defend.

For the record, I think giving Whittaker that contract was a mistake he's not worth £20k/week. Big fucking mistake!