***The Official NK Maribor vs. The Rangers Thread***

Muff

Lets all think for Ally here choice mcculloch no more 50% fit or ness/hutton 100% fit sorry ally any of the latter. he goes with jig ffs.

other thought for Ally naismith dodging a bullet here ok i will take naisy off and his choices are hmmm...not even half fit Laffery or fleck,healy,wylde who are fully fit and he goes for worst option again ffs.

naw why the fuk did wallace let it go out when every cunt in europe could see it wis their throw...and then turn and run away wi the fukin baw under his arm....CLUELESS!!!

Absolutely bizarre, silly mistakes. Surprised the ref played on with 2 balls on the park

Last thing we need are taigs running a mock on this board. 3 in a row shane. You wait til sion rip you a new one at their own patch and number 55's in the bag.

Fuck off with your taig pish , that was a fuckin disgrace and most of them on that park were a disgrace ......

How can ally recieve any respect in the dressing room when he's sitting helpless in the dugout when the chips are down ? I think it might be time to have a heart to heart with Walter, as painfully early as the time has come.

Absolutely shocking, good start...then an awful second half, Naisy gets hot headed, subbed for Laff who's had no football this season and was breathing oot his arse within 10 mins. And were was Wylde? Ortiz got his goal but provided nothing else, young Wylde should've been on at 60mins+

Ally just sits there, has no idea what to do, he needs to get more active...to at least give us fans some confidence, I love the man but will be worried for this season if we fail to qualify and the team doesn't settle quickly. Still very annoyed with this result, team needs changed drastically...Mo and Jig should be nowhere near the team, hopefully Bedoya and McKay (if he ever gets his permit) get in and improve that midfield, Davis was a shadow of his self tonight as well :(

I'm not confident going into the next tie but a win against Well would do it.

Such a bad 2nd half performance.

Sat back when we had success attacking them. If we had attacked Maribor, we would have put a few past them.

It's all well and good sitting back in Europe when you have Carlos Cuellar in defence, Brahim Hemdani intercepting passes and when you're playing good teams but against rubbish like Malmo and Maribor, it's just not on.

Make no mistake the clock is ticking on mccoist now and if he doesnt pick it up over the next month he will be gone.

Whyte wont suffer fools so i dont think he would do the same with managers.

Wallace ..........could not lace Sasas boots and never will

Davis .............a fuckin disgrace , disappearing act again

Lafferty...........will always be a donkey

McCulloch.......only McCoist and Smith thought he was ever a player

Ortis ............30 year old spanish has been no one had heard and is garbage

Broadfoot.........hope for everyone when this clown plays for a Rangers first team

Jelavic ...........yes he looks quality at time , but misses far to many chances and is nowhere near as good as some make him out to be

McCoist ...........tick tock tick tock............

:BELM:

if ally keeps playing edu and mculloch in that midfield well god fucking help us. in saying that there was more than those two, davis posted missing whole of second half as well as ortiz maybe a bit unfair on ortiz as we havnt seen him in his right position but the midfield was a fucking shambles and put a lot of pressure on the defence as we kept losing the ball and they went on the attack. lack of width in this team is frightning and lack of subs, lack of imagination need i go on need to see major improvement if we are to progress as a team.

Make no mistake the clock is ticking on mccoist now and if he doesnt pick it up over the next month he will be gone.

Whyte wont suffer fools so i dont think he would do the same with managers.

Aye, don't think Whyte will hesitate to sack Ally. He's not wanting the fans protesting after a few months so its the only thing he could do if Ally doesn't get his arse in gear.

Ally obviously learned way too well from Walter. 1 sub, Edu and McCulloch slogging about in their cement boots, no innovation at all, just utter uninspired dross. So bloody disgusted with these needless, avoidable calamities we keep getting subjected to.

I can empathise with him though. It must be horrific to be part of a 1 man strike force in a team with no width or service.

Only takes one man to put the ball in the net and this guy struggles to do it ........nowhere near as good as some think on here ........