Lee Mcculloch Rumours

• Replies 162
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Was that after you made a cunt of yourself with your smart reply? :D

Still, nice to see that you're now providing a service to other posters.

I'm sure to be "providing a service" you'd have to be regularly making mistakes as daft as the one I made on Saturday, surely ?

Aye, you have the ability to use your eyes and read words that aren't even there.

Wtf thats it you crawl away from your horrible little cunt posts by claiming that everyone else that reads your posts is also"seeing words that aren't there".is this paranoia ?i think so! Brendan is that you?

It's not about growing a set. I pulled the poster up about it in the thread. Many decided to ignore it due to who said it.

If it was anyone else, they would of been abused, I think 1 poster other than myself in 9 pages pulled him up about it.

Have a guess.

Aye a remember that thread.

Disgrace so it was.

And I agree with what you're saying.

I'm far from being a Lee McCulloch fan but this is bad news, for his sake.

If he requires painkilling injections to play every game then he should retire. His health should come first and Barry Ferguson said the doctors giving him the injections he needed to play told him he would end up in a wheelchair if he kept taking them.

Hopefuly he recovers.

He's a fucking wanker. If he didn't have so many pals on here he'd be being accused as a tim left, right and centre with the amount of shite he comes out with about our players and club in general.

No holding back! :lol:

I'm far from being a Lee McCulloch fan but this is bad news, for his sake.

If he requires painkilling injections to play every game then he should retire. His health should come first and Barry Ferguson said the doctors giving him the injections he needed to play told him he would end up in a wheelchair if he kept taking them.

Hopefuly he recovers.

If its true mate. (tu)

Ally said he is back light training, we will see how he gets on this week and if he makes the Motherwell match or not.

Does anyone know the effects of the injections long term? I dont like the idea of them at all and would much rather a player was able to get fit than use them.

Hope he is doing ok though, would be a shame for him to finish his career this way.

The ex Morton legend Allan McGraw is proof of the long term damage cortisone injections can do. Both his knees are jiggered and he walks with the aid of two walking sticks, even with those his knees can lock in place and he collapses. I always remember Arthur Numan stating in an article that he couldn't believe the Scots guys like Barry Ferguson and others were prepared to take pain killing jabs. Arthur said that there was no way a foreigner would ever do that. Big Lee has had his critics but he gives his heart and soul for the club. If what is being posted on here is true, I think he has to look after his best interests and if that means retiring so be it. Good luck Big Chap

He'll never win over some of the fans here. Just because he isn't flashy or the most skilful of players, but he did one hell of a job for the Rangers. I'll be forever grateful to him however his career ends. It is chuckleworthy how some of the folk that go out of their way to fire abuse at Jig are the same folk that give Edu the pretender the benefit of the doubt. He is a player that actually deserves the flack Lee gets.

Don't care what anyone says, I fucking love Lee McCulloch. He's clearly not the most talented player for us, but he always gives his all for us and a true Rangers man. If this is true, I'd be gutted for him.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OgnY1-rcD8o

Here here the guy gives his all for the rangers and that's all u can ask. The abuse he gets on some of the posts on here really is sickening and the arseholes who write them r not true rangers fan IMO.

:h34rt: Big Jig :wub: