Chelsea Agree £24m Deal For....

Juan Mata

Valencia and Chelsea have agreed a fee for Juan Mata in the region of £24m #CFC

Twitter for iPhone • 19/08/2011 22:43

Think he will be a brilliant signing,outstanding winger! Chelsea will be contenders this year with the signing of Lakuku & now Mata,possibly Modric aswell.

posted this in the transfer thread, will be a great signing (tu) need a good wide man IMO.

Lukaku won't feature to much IMO this year, 4th choice behind Torres, Drogba, Anelka

maybe ahead of Anelka, but he'll be one for the future, the next drogba

Juan Mata

Valencia and Chelsea have agreed a fee for Juan Mata in the region of £24m #CFC

Twitter for iPhone • 19/08/2011 22:43

Think he will be a brilliant signing,outstanding winger! Chelsea will be contenders this year with the signing of Lakuku & now Mata,possibly Modric aswell.

:anguish: fuck a thought it was broadfoot

The EPL is just so far ahead of ours now.

Hard to believe when Souness was here and Ferguson and McLean were still a force to be reckoned with the 2 leagues weren't really that different at all but 20 years of Sky money has made all the difference in the world.

You just wonder what the future holds for such a big club in such a small league :anguish:

Won't cut it in the Prem. :lol:

Either Amac is a troll that I've not noticed before or it's most likely another post from him that astounds me.

What evidence suggests he won't cut it in the Prem? David Silva took to the league like a house on fire and many believe Mata is as good. Scored and assisted more at Valencia as Silva with about the same ratio.

Not as lightweight as Silva whilst being more direct and can take players on, will be a fantastic signing.

It's called having an opinion (tu)

He's a good player but I don't see it working out for him at Chelsea.

He sat on Sky Sports and promised there was no £50million buy-out clause in Torres' Liverpool contract. I knew different and said so on here (sources and all that). Fortnight later, Chelsea triggered the £50million buy-out clauseand bought Torres.

As much as I like Balaque, he isn't always right.

And I'm scoring it Kev 1-0 Guillem

Don't ever doubt Guillem again Kev! :pipe: