Do Perry And Mcmillan Keep Their Place

Ross and Jordan  

195 members have voted

1. 1. Would you play them on Thu?

• Yes
    • No
  2. 2. Do you think Ally will go back to experience?

• Yes
    • No

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I just don't want to see Ally do the usual now and fuck about with the team so that the usual dross gets in somehow.

Putting McCulloch at CB, putting Edu at RB or RM - today proved there's no need to do that. If we need a right back, play McMillan. If we need a centre back, play Perry.

Don't shoehorn experienced players in, the less experienced lads are better footballers.

We have a more than capable youth. They should be keeping their place after today.

Wylde was fantastic today.

And more than anything they can give the likes of McCulloch a rest ! His knees clearly need it.

I agree, but somehow do not think Ally will.

I agree, but somehow do not think Ally will.

You and me both mate. We can hope.

I said in a different thread..Do you honestly believe McCoist sees the game that differently. Like he actually believes McCulloch and Edu in the middle improves us?

I just can't buy that.

If he plays the old line up..we can expect the old results ...let's hope not.

He has said he is hoping Jig is fit for Thursday. This is what i fear, we could have pumped Motherwell 7-0 and he would still shoehorn Jig back into the team. I really hope he doesnt.

Whilst I was thrilled at yesterdays result, I couldn't help but think Ally didn't pick that team, wouldn't have picked that team and so can hardly take the credit for it.

Hopefully though, he will learn from it and realise being a bit more direct and adventurous reaps rewards.

I too hope he doesn't go back to square 1 as other players return.

More of the same please.

You and me both mate. We can hope.

I said in a different thread..Do you honestly believe McCoist sees the game that differently. Like he actually believes McCulloch and Edu in the middle improves us?

I just can't buy that.

That was my point as well. Surely he can't think that from a tactical point of view.

Think it's more a case of Big Lee is his best mate...

He has said he is hoping Jig is fit for Thursday. This is what i fear, we could have pumped Motherwell 7-0 and he would still shoehorn Jig back into the team. I really hope he doesnt.

If McCulloch starts the game on thursday then its jobs for the boys.

I'm hopeful and pretty sure the line up for Thursday will be

mcgregor

mcmillan goian boca wallace

ortiz edu Davis wylde

lafferty jelavic

Perry won't keep his place but may play a part as much as I'd like him to start, you can't blame ally using experience for this one.

I wouldnt put Whitty in that list.

He is a great player on his day and all the fans will be back on his bandwagon when he starts to perform.

I only put him there because of his guaranteed place in the team and the desperate lengths Ally went to extend his stay with us. He is in Allys little group of trust now.

Whittaker is one of my favourite Rangers players but it cannot be argued that he is a confidence player and right now is badly off form. He hasnt started the season yet for me.

As much as I love Big Weir, I would be really happy if he became a sort of player coach type deal, where he is the 5CB/Defender Coach. I would like to see Goian, Bartley and Bocanegra battle it out for the first two spots with Perry getting the chance to play when injuries or rest is needed (the fourth CB), if he impresses, bring him along slow this season with the chance to pop him into Bartley's place next year. We need him to develop and get games and having big davie there too would be a great asset if needed.

As for McMillan, I would love to see him back up Whitty. I would probably sell big kirk as I just don't rate him. Overall if Ally decides they are not ready then he has to get them out on loan and playing, sitting on the bench all year will kill these guys