Walter Smith

Ger for life

Does anyone think after the performance in maribor that Ally would call upon Walter to speak to the players? They looked a million times better than any other performance this season

Dont think so skelf, Walter wouldn't try and do Coisty's job for him asked or not asked, I'm sure Ally will be on the phone to Walter to get some words of wisdom when needed, it was great to see him today, I take it that was the wife that was with him? not mine his :lol:

Dont think so skelf, Walter wouldn't try and do Coisty's job for him asked or not asked, I'm sure Ally will be on the phone to Walter to get some words of wisdom when needed, it was great to see him today, I take it that was the wife that was with him? not mine his :lol:

So Ethel really does exist? Just kidding. Nice Sunday out for Walter and the Missus. (tu)

:lol: Can't believe Ethel let him out the house looking like that! :lol: Cream suit with claret coloured shirt!! Deary me!! Looked like a 'Well suit at first!! :lol:

I think you will find he had black breeks on , but have tae agree about the jacket lol