Jela

rabbie1980

..i do though have a feeling that jela himself is feeling fed up, and is major pissed off that we are out of europe, and may have instructed his agent to hoor his name aboot to try get him a move, hope am wrong tho. a hope he stays, or its lafferty and healy up front, at the very least till january sales :-( :disappointment:

..i do though have a feeling that jela himself is feeling fed up, and is major pissed off that we are out of europe, and may have instructed his agent to hoor his name aboot to try get him a move, hope am wrong tho. a hope he stays, or its lafferty and healy up front, at the very least till january sales :-( :disappointment:

You may be onto something here. :sherlock:

Jelavic isn't going to play in the Champions' League with any English team in my opinion. The 2 Manchester clubs, Liverpool, Chelsea & Arsenal would never buy him as he isn't good enough. The only way he'll get into the Champions' League is with us or at a team in another less than brilliant league, like Russia. He also contributed to our European downfall in a sizable manner.

He must be annoyed at our style of football and how it means he can't show his true skills and also the SPL is a shambles. Surely he won't want to go to Leicester though. It wouldn't be a good move in the long term in my opinion.

Basically, what I'm saying is is that he should be disappointed that he's out of Europe but in my opinion, he'll struggle to find a club to buy him which will have as good a chance at playing in the Champions' League as us.

Well he has won the cup and league and is out if Europe so I understand if he does want to go. 26 now so he may feel the time is right to play in EPL. We just need to get the right £ for him and a couple of strikers lined up quick if he does go.

Personally I think the jury's still out as to whether or not he's actually good enough to make a real impact in the Premiership.

Going to stop posting shite in the transfer section.

It's for transfer news, not your opinion on how Jela feels and what he's doing.

calm doon. feel free to report it and get it moved then.

My feeling is he should have converted one of the ten chances he had in Europe and the fact that he didn't tells me he owes us big time and should shoot us to the league title two cups and back into Europe next year in the longest sentence ever.

that the best you can come up wi? grammar police on here annoy the fuck oot of me. gi it a rest ffs.

lets all hope he is still here after tommorrow. see my full stop there? ye happy noo? ffs.

like a said a hope am wrong aboot him hooring his name aboot.

the big man has to stay!

So what does everyone think if a bid of 9-10 million comes in for him will he be off ?????? as i think he will be

he will be off if we even get offered 8M imo.

as much as it would be frowned upon, whyte will see it as excellent business doubling our money on him in 1 season ish.

if he is sold, i really fear for our season though :disappointment:

he will be off if we even get offered 8M imo.

as much as it would be frowned upon, whyte will see it as excellent business doubling our money on him in 1 season ish.

if he is sold, i really fear for our season though :disappointment:

as much as it pains me to say it but i also think he will be off but its getting to the stage were we are not going to get a decent replacement for him and we also needed another striker to partner him too and what ever money we do get it i cant see whyte saying to mccoist go and blow it all on 2 or 1 top class striker :disappointment:

as much as it pains me to say it but i also think he will be off but its getting to the stage were we are not going to get a decent replacement for him and we also needed another striker to partner him too and what ever money we do get it i cant see whyte saying to mccoist go and blow it all on 2 or 1 top class striker :disappointment:

would say if he is indeed sold, then we would have deadline day to get in 2 strikers and a CM imo. cutting it fine! that is, if ally is allowed to use the funds brought in by jela's sale. surely to fuck he would be..

100%

We can't afford not to

Agreed m8 its a bit of a kick in the teeth if you think about it really we need a striker then all out of the blue we hear these bids come in for jelavic i just dont see whyte giving mccoist any of the money we get to get a decent forward in though and especially the way we do deals there isnt enough time for mccoists quotes like 48 hours lol

would say if he is indeed sold, then we would have deadline day to get in 2 strikers and a CM imo. cutting it fine! that is, if ally is allowed to use the funds brought in by jela's sale. surely to fuck he would be..

Well m8 if jelavic is sold then i really hope mccoist will be given the bulk of the transfer to get what we need (tu)

I can see this being the case :

Instead of us spending £5m like whyte said

We will make a profit of £4-5m after all our dealings in the Market

We will go with Beattie , lafferty, healey and a striker on loan to try win the title

Glasshalfemptyloyal

why cant folk see the real problem here ffs ...

his agent and jela tbh have just seen certain players getting MUCH improved contracts .

he has gave his all for us up until that point ..no wonder the guy is going through the motions ffs

hes from a nation/mindset that money is everything

think we all, like him can agree he deserves more and i cant believe we never saw fit to improve his

contract when other lesser players where theirs .just my opinion guys .

Why can't people see the truth here.

the Rangers football club are now a selling club.

There I've said it does it hurt?

This is the best possible time for us to cash in on jelovic from now on with no European football to showcase his talents his value will only go down.

I'm sure jelovic's strategy would have been to "sell" himself to a big English club by turning it on in the champions league for us this season gaining a move in January or next summer at the latest

When that fell through due to his failings as well as

anybody elses it looks like the best options for both him and the club is now a transfer.

He only has himself to blame that the club interested in him is leciester and not somebody better

having said all that I hope he stays because he is head and shoulders above anything we will replace him with