Peter 'tour Of Japan' Lawwell Mixing It Up Again.

Senna

• Replies 155
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I love the quote after it, "Whatever the club makes in transfers out, we reinvest in players coming in"... Well maybe you should reinvest more into your squad, and maybe at the end of if you could have a trophy... do celtic ever learn ? Samaras, Commons, McGeady etc... should warn him.

the accounts they released recently tell a different story.

all but 7 million was reinvested would be more accurate.

Why do you bother with this constant fishing nonsense its fucking tiresome.

Fuck you talking about? I am sick of the bears den being filled with stuff about that lot and what they are saying and doing etc. Last time I checked the bears den was for Rangers chat, not Peter liewell talk or phil mcgobshite or whatever other tim has to say.

This man is a fucking idiot who does not react well to pressure, i.e his own turning on him in Sion last week, and make no mistake about it, this cunt has put TLB up on a pedastol and if/when Rangers win 4 in a row, him and his wee ned of a manager will be chased down kerryfail stree for the sad fuckin lives, so this remark is designed to get the unwashed on side for now

Fuck you talking about? I am sick of the bears den being filled with stuff about that lot and what they are saying and doing etc. Last time I checked the bears den was for Rangers chat, not Peter liewell talk or phil mcgobshite or whatever other tim has to say.

This is Rangers chat, well at least everyone thinks that except you

the accounts they released recently tell a different story.

all but 7 million was reinvested would be more accurate.

Thats why i found it funny GS. He has the cheek to have a dig at us, and then say he reinvests everything that comes in, yet he still hasn't proved it over the last three seasons, when everyone knows Rangers where on the racks.

Lmfao, what a childish thing to say. Just because nobody wanted any of their shit player. Dummy pram stuff.

And here was me thinking that clubs were queueing up to buy Samaras, not lining up to kb the greasy one.

He's mocking Rangers so it is about Rangers.

Your better being informed of what going on than ignoring it as in the gobblegivers case.

This is Rangers chat, well at least everyone thinks that except you

Having looked through the posts in this thread there are more about them than there are about us. I fail to see how, for example one poster talking about bids for borat and brown is Rangers chat. But then thats just my view, which I am entitled to express.

You won't be surprised to hear that my view is the opposite and is perhaps the reason why RM was stitched up in the press due to the naivety of some of the members and with respect some of the admin. Now please don't take this as a dig or in any way trying to stir up bad feelings....far from it.

My view is if the name Rangers is linked in any way to the subject under debate then it has to be in your principal forum as that is where the vast majority of your members spend their time.

The more knowledge they have the better armed they are to put these people in their place or at least know how they wwork and the lengths they will go to in order to do us damage.

Just my own personal view Mister C.

He's mocking Rangers so it is about Rangers.

Your better being informed of what going on than ignoring it as in the gobblegivers case.

I would say though that gobshite antics are of more concern than what liewell said there. However, you are right it helps to know whats going on. :)