Peter 'tour Of Japan' Lawwell Mixing It Up Again.

Senna

You won't be surprised to hear that my view is the opposite and is perhaps the reason why RM was stitched up in the press due to the naivety of some of the members and with respect some of the admin. Now please don't take this as a dig or in any way trying to stir up bad feelings....far from it.

My view is if the name Rangers is linked in any way to the subject under debate then it has to be in your principal forum as that is where the vast majority of your members spend their time.

The more knowledge they have the better armed they are to put these people in their place or at least know how they wwork and the lengths they will go to in order to do us damage.

Just my own personal view Mister C.

Fair enough, maybe I was a bit quick to jump on the 'what is this shit doing in the BD' wagon!

• Replies 155
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Fair enough, maybe I was a bit quick to jump on the 'what is this shit doing in the BD' wagon!

I do agree with you though that if the subject matter is entirely related to the Harbourers of Paedophiles then it should be elsewhere.

On the subject of Philth there is a rumour doing the rounds that his host site in the US has been put under pressure by an outside source to close it down. Trying to find out more about this to see if there is any substance to these claims.

I do agree with you though that if the subject matter is entirely related to the Harbourers of Paedophiles then it should be elsewhere.

On the subject of Philth there is a rumour doing the rounds that his host site in the US has been put under pressure by an outside source to close it down. Trying to find out more about this to see if there is any substance to these claims.

Without giving too much away, can you explain what source or why they may have done so?

If that's not possible yet, that's cool, but I'm quite curious and I don't imagine I'm alone.

EXCLUSIVE: Celtic reject massive Premiership club bid

By Keith Jackson

CELTIC kicked out an incredible £9million bid for new boy Scott Brown just hours before their Champions League fate was secured on Wednesday night.

Record Sport can reveal the offer - a one-off cash payment - was made by a third party ahead of the Parkhead club's qualifier against Spartak Moscow.

It's believed a Premiership club sanctioned the move, with the likes of Everton, Newcastle, Middlesbrough and Spurs all known admirers of the player signed from Hibs for £4.5m just two months ago.

It is understood Celtic chief executive Peter Lawwell rejected the deal instantly and did not even bother to ask the third party for the identity of the mystery club.

Pot, kettle?..

Hopefully there is, however what is to stop him from going to another host? Anyway, anything to shut him up is to be welcomed.

There's a thread on the OT forum saying that his account is suspended. It doesn't say what for though.

Hopefully there is, however what is to stop him from going to another host? Anyway, anything to shut him up is to be welcomed.

In theory nothing at all but it all depends on what grounds he has been shut down in the US. If serious enough he may find it difficult to get another host site if his ISP and personal details have been flagged up as a "Security Risk" :rolleyes:

Mind the gap Peter.

This is exactly why they are under so much pressure to deliver,and their obsession with all things Rangers takes the focus off their own shite performances and problems.

They should stay out of other teams business, and focus on their own.

But the bigots cant, and its to our advantage they are talking about us.

But we must as Rangers Fans play them and their Media pals at their own game.

We are sitting top and it must be hurting them.Ha ha ha.

In theory nothing at all but it all depends on what grounds he has been shut down in the US. If serious enough he may find it difficult to get another host site if his ISP and personal details have been flagged up as a "Security Risk" :rolleyes:

Fingers crossed he is shut down for good and is exposed for what he is.

EXCLUSIVE: Celtic reject massive Premiership club bid

By Keith Jackson

CELTIC kicked out an incredible £9million bid for new boy Scott Brown just hours before their Champions League fate was secured on Wednesday night.

Record Sport can reveal the offer -a one-off cash payment - was made by a third party ahead of the Parkhead club's qualifier against Spartak Moscow.

It's believed a Premiership club sanctioned the move, with the likes of Everton, Newcastle, Middlesbrough and Spurs all known admirers of the player signed from Hibs for £4.5m just two months ago.

It is understood Celtic chief executive Peter Lawwell rejected the deal instantly and did not even bother to ask the third party for the identity of the mystery club.

Pot, kettle?..

No quotes from Celtic, or anyone at the club . The media can say things - it doesn't mean the club said it . The same goes for Rangers .

i.e his own turning on him in Sion last week, and make no mistake about it, this cunt has put TLB up on a pedastol and if/when Rangers win 4 in a row, him and his wee ned of a manager will be chased down kerryfail stree for the sad fuckin lives, so this remark is designed to get the unwashed on side for now

Exactly mate