Next Parkhead Game

thommo1690

I used to work for a stewarding company who does parkhead and I still have one of thier jackets. I dont work there now and Im seriously considering going to the next old firm game, chapping one of the exit doors so someone lets me in and then head to rangers end and ditch jacket in cubicle haha.

Para but incase i balls it up!

should i....

I used to work for a stewarding company who does parkhead and I still have one of thier jackets. I dont work there now and Im seriously considering going to the next old firm game, chapping one of the exit doors so someone lets me in and then head to rangers end and ditch jacket in cubicle haha.

should i....

and sit where?

Let's aw dae it. Easy enough to get a fluorescent jacket. Head up there, 4000 strong, chap the gates, in for fuck all.

easy to get a jacket yeah, with company logos though? not so easy :P

also i know i could get as id get one of my pals to tell me what gate to go to :)

should i....

A mate of mine did that about 7 years ago at Parkheid and it worked..just squeezed in beside guys and ditched the jacket...

He has some brass neck though...got us to skip into the sellik end loads a times during the 80's and we'd feign injury so the ambulance guys would take us onto the track then tell them we were actuall Bears and they would take us to the Rangers end...worked a treat until all seater stadia.

A mate of mine did that about 7 years ago at Parkheid and it worked..just squeezed in beside guys and ditched the jacket...

He has some brass neck though...got us to skip into the sellik end loads a times during the 80's and we'd feign injury so the ambulance guys would take us onto the track then tell them we were actuall Bears and they would take us to the Rangers end...worked a treat until all seater stadia.

that all sounds a bit of a bother to me...

the old rangers end at san giro was the easiest away end to skip in.