Should Jig Start Against The Tarriers

2daludaludalu

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I honestly think we should focus on playing good football instead of playing hatchet men in the middle of the park, a lot of times this season teams have out played us in the middle of the park because we haven't got enough energy and good ball players in there. Jig shouldn't play and neither should edu. Ideally the middle of the park sold be Davis and mckay in the middle, and naismith and wylde on the wings. I know people will say there's not enough bite in the but mckay can get in about it and naismith doesn't shy away from a challenge.

Broon plays wide right McCulloch plays in front of our centre halves.How is he going to combat him when they are not in direct opposition to each other.

Their midfield is pacy and agile.You match them with your pace and movement.We have the better defence and our forwards will do more damage to their defence than they will to ours if we combat their midfield properly.

dont think he should EVER be selected in centre mid when there are guys there whose natural position this is,we also need to match their running and energy and mcculloch wont do this,i remember 1 of the 1st times he played there v falkirk in the scottish cup final and that day has been a carbon copy of practically every game he has 'graced' our midfield...in saying that i believe mccoist will pick him if fit!