Sfa Hand Scum Boost Ahead Of Old Firm Game

Senna

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Where was the outcry for him to resign? Dougie McDonald was forced to resign for less.

Let's look at that one a little deeper.

Both teams were awarded a penalty that was then rescinded under a minute later.

In both matches, the team that had a penalty rescinded eventually won their match 2-1.

Linesmen were supposedly 'involved' in the overturning of both decisions but this turned out to be not the case.

One happened in a routine league match. The other happened in an Old Firm cup final.

One was dragged out for weeks, causing mayhem, resignations, strikes and delays to the SPL season. One was accepted instantly and life went on as normal.

Dignity shines through with us. Fucking inbreeding, tinker, gypo, thieving, illiterate, moronic delusions of grandeur with the others.

Let's look at that one a little deeper.

Both teams were awarded a penalty that was then rescinded under a minute later.

In both matches, the team that had a penalty rescinded eventually won their match 2-1.

Linesmen were supposedly 'involved' in the overturning of both decisions but this turned out to be not the case.

One happened in a routine league match. The other happened in an Old Firm cup final.

One was dragged out for weeks, causing mayhem, resignations, strikes and delays to the SPL season. One was accepted instantly and life went on as normal.

Dignity shines through with us. Fucking inbreeding, tinker, gypo, thieving, illiterate, moronic delusions of grandeur with the others.

And the moral of the story is referee's in scotland are poor at the moment, they do not set out to hurt one team or another nor are they favoured to any team (beleive if you wish).

I honestly believe when the man in black crosses that line on a saturday OR sunday or whatever day it is he sets out to do his best sometimes that aint good enough but 99 times out of 100 it is honest mistakes.

Most rangers fans can see that and realise it may go against or for us but the manks believe its a conspiracey every single time.

I love being part of the establishment at least we can sleep easily :angel::redcard:

Don't think anyone mentioned a conspiracy or agenda against us.

Most are just suggesting he's shite and if anything's likely to happen from him, it'll probably be a penalty decision that favours the mhopes.

To be honest it really dosent matter who the ref is on sunday.

1 thing i do know is the smeltic will be whining and be all over the papers about how they were cheated.

It has happened nearly every game for the last few years espeically since that ginger wank took over!!

ITS TIME FOR YOUR WEE WHINGING BHOYS TO TAKE DEFEAT LIKE MEN GINGER NUTS!!

So it's not just them that question the integrity of the referees then???

When mcdougal was called into question, we kept to the refs defence but here we are, just one season later, proclaiming bias and making all sorts of accusations, mostly made from opinion rather than fact.

Personally, I don't see bias from any ref in Scotland, I see humans making mistakes .. Yes, 'honest mistakes'

If we are good enough then we will win, if we aren't, we won't but I won't go blaming the ref for our own downfall or looking to congratulate him for our success.

A fine post :clap: