Sfa Hand Scum Boost Ahead Of Old Firm Game

Senna

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

He's just a shite referee who has no respect from the players because of his style and manner.

He will get a fair few decisions wrong and like all other poor refs will side with the team and support he thinks will give him an easier ride if he does have to bottle our of major decisions..i.e the masters of inTIMidation

He seems to get alot of old firm games. I think every old firm game he's gave them a pen?

I can only think of three he's done, two of which have seen penalties given for the paedos and in the other, given us a penalty then changed his mind immediately.

Interesting stats. (tu)

I'm being selective.

He's probably had at least one more OF game than I can remember, so we don't have the full picture.

Also, in the 2-1 win at Ibrox, he gave the mhopes a penalty in the first half at the third time of asking which wasn't a penalty. However, he did turn down what looked like a stonewall penalty for them earlier in the half.

He's abysmal and does seem to dislike us, but what referee is any different here?

I expect there's a 'Craig Thompson - h** bastard' thread on one of the tarrier sites! :rolleyes:

Conspiracy threads are not exclusive.

If they were calling Willie Collum an 'orange bastard', then you can put the house on that too.