Sfa Hand Scum Boost Ahead Of Old Firm Game

Senna

Not really, he's gave a few iffy decisions against Celtic even after the apology.

ones that could cost the league?

I've seen the stats for the number of reds he's handed out to each side and I've seen him hand them dodgey penalties in of games.

to suggest there's any parity is wrong. if he's just bad as you say we are due a lot of evening up. oh and an apology

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

I said before he is the worst we could get for an old firm game, BUT he has hardly put a foot wrong since he gave Anton Stokes the Shagger save penalty last time.

We have had him 4 or 5 times since including our wins against Kilmarnock and Motherwell at each time he was outstanding...

Hopefully he keeps it up and only after Sunday will we see if he has wised up to the bheasts mugging him off..

Since Stokes duped him he has been excellent in all the games we had him in...

ones that could cost the league?

I've seen the stats for the number of reds he's handed out to each side and I've seen him hand them dodgey penalties in of games.

to suggest there's any parity is wrong. if he's just bad as you say we are due a lot of evening up. oh and an apology

Well every decision affects the League title - especially last season when we won by one point. You could say him sending off Ledley at Swinecastle cost them the League in the long run if you want to ignore cause and effect and the laws of the universe.

I wasn't suggesting parity, I was suggesting he's gave bad decisions against both teams - if you want to look for bias then it's up to you. I don't think so.

doh

He should be dropped for his woeful performance in the 0-0 game, did Colum ever get one after the 3-1 game? Don't think so, well I suppose he was right in his decisions and we didn't give Thomson death threats!!!

Fuck him, we'll still do them

Well every decision affects the League title - especially last season when we won by one point. You could say him sending off Ledley at Swinecastle cost them the League in the long run if you want to ignore cause and effect and the laws of the universe.

I wasn't suggesting parity, I was suggesting he's gave bad decisions against both teams - if you want to look for bias then it's up to you. I don't think so.

ledley had to go. but I get your point.

I just suggest if he was honest his mistakes would be even. like any random event.

Not that i buy into conspiracy theories but i thought i should post this as a timely reminder. This was correct to 29th April so is not fully up to date.

Thought this was worth posting for some comments. Might be a dead duck but this is every referee since 1998 when reffing a Rangers or Celtic game. I have split into "still active" and "not active"

Coding is very simple. If the stat favours us its Blue. If it favours them its Green. Yellow is neutral.

Enjoy.

rsekr7.jpg

So it's not just them that question the integrity of the referees then???

When mcdougal was called into question, we kept to the refs defence but here we are, just one season later, proclaiming bias and making all sorts of accusations, mostly made from opinion rather than fact.

Personally, I don't see bias from any ref in Scotland, I see humans making mistakes .. Yes, 'honest mistakes'

If we are good enough then we will win, if we aren't, we won't but I won't go blaming the ref for our own downfall or looking to congratulate him for our success.