Special/collector's Edition Games & Concoles Etc

laudrupno1

Special/Collector's edition Games & Concoles etc  

14 members have voted

1. 1. Have or would you ever pay extra for a collector or special edition game/console etc?

• Yes
    • No
    • Depends on the price mite for a favourite game only

A pal of mine bought the Bioshock one which came in a weathered metal tin with a metal model of a Big Daddy; I don't think it was unreasonably priced.

I got Bioshock in a steelbook. It wasn't on purpose it was the only version they had left. It was nice case though. It was only like 2quid dearer I think

I'm thinking of buying the Skyward Sword Special edition for the Wiimote because I don't have motion plus and you need it for Skyward Sword. Only an extra £15 for the a brand new special edition gold wiimote with built in motionplus and a CD from the Legend of Zelda 25th anniversary symphony. Not that I'm gonna bother about the CD but for only £15 more for a gold wiimote with motionplus built in. It's a bargain. Think I will pre order it.

I've just ordered the MW3 hardened edition.

First time paying that much for a game but over the year it will save about £40 as all the DLC is inuded in the original cost, along with cod elite, which I was going to join anyway

I have Bioshock 1&2, Devil May Cry 3,4 and Fable 2,3 all on special upgraded editions.

Edit: should mention I never paid any more than a tenner for any of them with the exception of Fable 3 which was £65 I think but only came with a sticker album and a years free xbox live and content as well.

Wonder what the Veteran Edition for the new cod will be like. So far we've had Night Vision Goggles and a Remote Control Car :lol:

Sure I got the Halo 3 Steelbook one, was a couple of pounds dearer on play.com, think that's about it.

I've ordered the Special Editon of FIFA 12 from Shopto as it's only £10 more than the normal.

Might get Assassin’s Creed Revelations one you get:

Artbook

Animated short movie

Collector Box

Sountrack CD

In-game singleplayer mission - Vlad the Impaler Prison

In-game multiplayer characters - The Crusader and Ottoman Jester

Wonder what the Veteran Edition for the new cod will be like. So far we've had Night Vision Goggles and a Remote Control Car :lol:

Sure I got the Halo 3 Steelbook one, was a couple of pounds dearer on play.com, think that's about it.

I had the Halo 3 Special Edition and it they ruined it with the case. The disc holder was too big for the middle of the disk and it cracked mine and many other alike plus when I got it wasn't on the holder and the game had been scratched so I took mine back and just got a normal edition incase it happened again it was a poor effort from whoever designed the case.