Goianegra

Amac9

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

We seem to be able to regularly sign good central defenders. As one good one leaves, he's replaced with another. The Tims must be spitting feathers.

They are, Al...But it's not the ones we have bought that pisses them off...It's the one we kidded on we wanted to buy, but didnae ....and they daft crumpets forked out a fortune for....Loovens :lol:

Operation Agent Orange strikes again :clap:

Kyle bartley will play right back when hes fit

Both of them make defending look very easy. Can't see Bartley playing often for us unless one of these two champs get injured which will be frustrating for both him and Arsenal as one would have thought he'd have played a lot for us.

Goian looked a steal from the moment he stepped out in a Rangers shirt, whereas I was slightly worried about Bocanegra. He had two very iffy games against Maribor and I wasn't convinced at all to say the least.

Since then though, he's been outstanding. He's definitely took a leaf out of Davie Weir's book, defend first ask questions later. He's got decent distribution aswell.

It's a partnership that's looks extremely comfortable. I just hope Weir doesn't find himself back in the team when he's fit, although I can't see it.