Gregg Wylde Is Not Good Enough For Rangers

GOAT

• Replies 474
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If rangers are playing and you can't make it to ibrox then fair enough...if rangers are playing and you turn the stream off as you would prefer to watch man city then i seriously doubt you could describe yourself as a rangers fan.... :)

Some of his posts have been very iffy right enough.

I thought it was 1 jan 1994. He talks an equal amount of shite anyway.

For all Johns faults on here he really is a good guy tbh. That may be hard to believe but he is. I dont agree with him alot on here but he is a good bloke. However Waste takes it to a new level and tbh John is always at games whereas this guy never seems to be there.

For all Johns faults on here he really is a good guy tbh. That may be hard to believe but he is. I dont agree with him alot on here but he is a good bloke. However Waste takes it to a new level and tbh John is always at games whereas this guy never seems to be there.

Thought about it a bit more. I think that waste cunt is Totti/Plamf.

Yeah he is shite so lets put Ortiz back on the left or drop Lafferty back to left mid. Oh even better lets put Lee McCulloch back out there.

He has pace, can beat a man with his pace. He CAN cross a ball but he needs to work on it to improve his success rate. He adds natural width and balance to the team.

We are better with him in the team. FACT!

(tu)

If rangers are playing and you can't make it to ibrox then fair enough...if rangers are playing and you turn the stream off as you would prefer to watch man city then i seriously doubt you could describe yourself as a rangers fan.... :)

Watching a big champions league game in stunning hd instead of a shite stream of us v Kilmarnock...shame on me

laffertys goal against dundee utd-wyldes cross

laffertys goal against celtic-it was wylde who put in a very good cross which led to it

and scored in last game

but aye u are right he is terrible :wanker:

Och he must be good then. :rollseyes:

It's funny because almost everybody I've spoken to all say the same as me, he can't cross, can't take a man on, his heads all down and all he has is speed.

It's awright though he's young and Scottish, RM must defend him. He's pish.

It's funny because almost everybody I've spoken to all say the same as me, he can't cross, can't take a man on, his heads all down and all he has is speed.

You evidently mix with people who don't understand football.

He's put a few decent balls in and has beaten his man more than a few times. I don't think he's that great either but he's got time on his side. He's just young with a lot to learn.