Did Any Rangers Players Attend Your School?

watp72

Only player was Andrew Barrowman was with us when he was younger.

Big Roger Hynd was my P.E teacher though, he played for us in the 60's a think.

Roger Hynd played in the ECWC final for us in Nuremberg...had a "goal" chopped off too.

He became a Birmingham City legend...unfortunately, not so much for the Rangers.

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Ian Durrant Is the only Rangers player that i know of that went to my school but that wee rat shit young also went there.

Ma P.E teacher was a wee snotty prick who would like to remind you every P.E lesson that his dad was none other than The Girvan Lighthouse himself.

In all honesty his Son was ok but he did like to remind you who his dad was far too much. :lol:

Kenny Burns was at Craigbank Secondary and left well before I started.He was an apprenice at Gers before going to Birmingham at 17.

Used to work with a guy tht was pals with him and had won the schools Scottish cup with him. He (Burns) got signed by Rangers and his pal went to Man City only to break his leg within a month and never played again...

Ian Durrant Is the only Rangers player that i know of that went to my school but that wee rat shit young also went there.

Ma P.E teacher was a wee snotty prick who would like to remind you every P.E lesson that his dad was none other than The Girvan Lighthouse himself.

In all honesty his Son was ok but he did like to remind you who his dad was far too much. :lol:

If my old man had won the ECWC with Rangers, I think I would have been telling everyone within earshot who he was.