Rangers Goals

torquay gers

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Two that spring to mind for me are both from wee Novo. First one has to be his back heel from near enough the edge of the box, can't mind who we were playing though. The other one has to be his volley in the cup final where he was on for like 38 seconds. That goal was just incredible.

Oh, thought of another actually, from Novo as well. His penalty to take us to the final in Europe. First goal that ever made me cry, not afraid to admit it!

To many to choose from but a few that spring to mind.

Novos half volley in cup final against Falkirk when he just came on on.

Really miss the wee man.

Whittakers against Sporting

Jela last season overhead kick versus the sheep some proper tekkers

This one 7:40 in.

Celtic hit the bar. Gazza picks the ball up inside his own box after that. Runs 20 yards. Then gives it to McCall. McCall gives it to Laudrup. We're in Celtic's half now. Gazza is still sprinting forwards. Laudrup gives it to Albertz on the wing. Gazza is running into the box. Albertz whips the ball into the box. Gazza! Diving header! GOAL.

I loved that goal. Just the whole thing of Celtic having a wee bit of hope, theyd just hit the bar, then us running up the park and scoring to break their hearts. I still remember watching that game live.

Stay west this was the first OF I attended and got a seat in the corner beside the yahoos. A few days earlier stories had hit the news regarding some 'anomalies' around the running of Celtic boys club.

The mhanks did not have a good day that day.

Too many to mention - but here are the ones that that have caused me to either:

A. Spill the most lager

or

B. Cause serious injury to myself whilst celebrating...

I have not included Rod Wallace's league clincher v 'C****c' March 2000, as the painful memories of my ruptured anterior ankle ligament, and being stretchered out of the Keystane in Brigton by ambulance crew, are still too painful to talk about...

10. Cooper (bullet free kick) v Sheep 87'

9. Durrant v Marseille 93'

8. Novo penalty clincher v Fiorentina 08'

7. Laudrup (9-in-a-row-header) v Dundee Utd 97'

6. Gazza ('blonde' diving header) clincher v Great Unwashed 96'

5. Laudrup 2nd against The Beggars when they were homeless and squatting at Hampden 94'

4. Albertz winner at The Piggery building site - Scottish Cup semi 98'

3. Russell v Eindhoven 78'

2. Gough (last kick equaliser) v Scum 2-2 87'

1. McCoist v Leeds (Elland Road) 92'

Was lucky enough to be present at the Drybrough Cup final to see both the Cooper goal and Jardine's which was also a peach of a strike!

My top two are McCoist at Elland road and Bobby Russell in Eindhoven(My first Euro away game)

The quality of the moves as well as the importance of these matches does it for me.

would have to agree with all 3

That was some goal mate! Well remembered. I am 21 and had a season ticket at ibrox for 16 years and that 5-0 game against Sturm Graz is easily one of the best rangers performances I have ever seen.

It was some performance, gets overlooked due to PSV and Dortmund though.

Its got to be Coops goal against THE ENEMY in the Drybrough cup final, I was at the game what a pumping we gave them, Sandy Jardine's goal was a cracker as well in that same game although it doesn't get a mention because of the sheer brilliance of Coops finish, Davie's free kick against the sheep in the Skol cup final was another peach.