NO REQUESTS BEING TAKEN AT PRESENT

Dado

Hello chaps, I too would like to request a signature.

I was thinking an Iron Maiden themed one, using a picture such as this:

post-2227-1227732317_thumb.jpg

Along with the words "These colours do not run."

If anybody would be interested in making this let me know.

Cheers

I'll have a bash at this when i get the chance over the weekend.

That would be great :)

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi guys realise your very busy at the moment but if you get a chance could I get a sig with a saltire backgound and Ferguson in the middle with electric blue kinda swooshing out of his jersey. Oh I could you squeeze my name on there somewhere too.

Many thanks :rangers:

PLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAASSSSSSSSSSSSS

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Just a shameless reminder. Been trying to fuck about with photoshop myself (I'm shit at it) and realise my request would probably be a pain in the ass to do. If I could maybe get a simpler one with my name on it would be cool.

Know your busy, Cheers

can anyone do me a, is it called a sig, of andy goram just after he saved a penalty from pierre van hoojidonk, where he is on bended knee with a clenched punched fist in celebration, he is weraing a white top i am sure, and in the background a silhouttte of davie cooper running in full flow at any celtic player if possible.

the pic of goram would b the preferred one in question, if not anyone with him in a celebration mode.

also a little slogan to explain.

"goram and cooper, first and last warriors of rangers greatest 11

i hope this is poss, and thank u for your cooperation.

can anyone do me a, is it called a sig, of andy goram just after he saved a penalty from pierre van hoojidonk, where he is on bended knee with a clenched punched fist in celebration, he is weraing a white top i am sure, and in the background a silhouttte of davie cooper running in full flow at any celtic player if possible.

the pic of goram would b the preferred one in question, if not anyone with him in a celebration mode.

also a little slogan to explain.

"goram and cooper, first and last warriors of rangers greatest 11

i hope this is poss, and thank u for your cooperation.

that would be a cool sig! Look forward to seeing it!

Any of you talented lads and ladettes able to make a decent sig for me please???

Ideas of aircraft flying over Ibrox maybe? Joining the RAF so it would be quite cool.

Don't really know how to go about this but I heard you guys were good at this kind of thing. What do you think?

If you need more info then PM me.

Buy you a pint at the next RM meet craphead.gif

Shameless bump.

I know you guys are busy, just seeing that you have not forgotten me :blush:

Don't expect the sigs to be made quickly, the design team haven't been making them lately.

So - If you're desperate for a new sig, PM a member of the design team or someone else outside of the design team. :P

It will speed up the process.

:)

Edit :

You could always PM me, I'd happily make you a sig.

hey guys,

can someone do me a Jim Baxter sig?

with this pic

_39117737_jimbaxtertwo203.jpg

and the rangers crest on it please....would be most grateful.

Just realized my Miles Davis sig is green soooooo im sticking out like a sore thumb on the forum lol

Could someone please do me a sig with mendes and novo with a rangers crest on it somewhere please. Im not fussed about the colours etc

Cheers :unionflag:

I think you have to have at least 50 posts before the design team will do your request mate.

Could someone please do me a sig with mendes and novo with a rangers crest on it somewhere please. Im not fussed about the colours etc

Cheers :unionflag:

I think you have to have at least 50 posts before the design team will do your request mate.

He does now :craphead: