Big Lee And Kirk

Edmiston Drive

Game at 1-0 still creating chances and then we take off Edu who seemed to be moving about the park ok for Big Lee, then Kirk for Wallace.

Have had a think about the reason and have come up with this gem. Was Ally giving them a run out for the games coming up over the next two weeks. I for one hope not because if he does we are handing a huge lift toe Hearts and the Sheep as we will stay deep and well look for the break.

Just could not understand why he brought them on.

Very strange, can only assume that Wallace was struggling a bit as he's not played much recently, but I saw no reason to bring Edu off, thought he was doing ok. Plus Lee seemed to pick up a knock within 5-10 minutes of coming on and was hobbling about for the rest of the match. Poor decisions, particularly if they weren't forced on us.

Only Ally knows what he was thinking but at a guess he wanted to give the pair of them a run out.For me it was a mistake since the game was so delicately balanced but I guess you can argue fresh legs.

The frightening thing is the reason, as i mentioned to give them time for the next two away games. That is the worrying thing.

both are poor players but lets look at our guys who missed chance after chance

wylde, jelavic, davis and whittaker are as guilty as 2 guys who shouldnt be on the park.

I agree, but the substitutions worried me , is did he give them a run out with the next two away games in mind.

Game at 1-0 still creating chances and then we take off Edu who seemed to be moving about the park ok for Big Lee, then Kirk for Wallace.

Have had a think about the reason and have come up with this gem. Was Ally giving them a run out for the games coming up over the next two weeks. I for one hope not because if he does we are handing a huge lift toe Hearts and the Sheep as we will stay deep and well look for the break.

a second goal was there for the taking i would like to bring in another coach to help the manager i dont think the present ones are up to scratch

i said in one of my posts at the start of the season if ally

sticks by his decision to play mc,culloch and broadfoot in the

first team that it is going to cost us points,in saying that the

whole team was off the boil today.and we need to perform much

better in our next two away games if we are going to get full

points from them.not wanting to make excuses for them but if

you look at results of teams after international,and european

games sometimes mental tiredness plays apart but we should still

be able to pass,shoot and cross the ball a lot better than we did

today. :crabflute: w.a.t.p

I would have rather Coisty brought on Ross Perry and moved Carlos Bocanegra to left-back because Kirk Broadfoot is not, and never will be, the answer.

I wouldn't even give Broadfoot the dignity of being sent on loan or getting sold to another club because, the way I see it, he is a fucking waste of a pair of football boots. He cost Rangers at least one goal in the friendly against Chelsea, was gash against Maribor (guy near me in the crowd shouted to Broadfoot to fuck off, he turned round to the guy and shouted back "naw, you fuck off!") and was in a different postcode in the build-up to St Mirren's equaliser.

The guy should never play for Rangers again. End of.

A hate tae keep sayin it but mccoist has to realise if he keeps playin arseholes like broadfoot n mcculloch then we will continue to drop points instead of pushing home our advantage and collecting as many points as possible on our way to retaining our championship imo

I would have rather Coisty brought on Ross Perry and moved Carlos Bocanegra to left-back because Kirk Broadfoot is not, and never will be, the answer.

I wouldn't even give Broadfoot the dignity of being sent on loan or getting sold to another club because, the way I see it, he is a fucking waste of a pair of football boots. He cost Rangers at least one goal in the friendly against Chelsea, was gash against Maribor (guy near me in the crowd shouted to Broadfoot to fuck off, he turned round to the guy and shouted back "naw, you fuck off!") and was in a different postcode in the build-up to St Mirren's equaliser.

The guy should never play for Rangers again. End of.

00000042.gif This must happen ,bad attitude and poor Footballer.

Broadfoot doesn't deserve to be on the bench!

I actually dislike him, Rangers player or not! No ability whatsoever, fucking bombscare in any position! Seem a like a total dick also, the way he acts sometimes just does my head in!

Fuckig cameo substitution that shouldn't have been made and should never be made again!

Coisty blew it tactically again. 3 subs inside 3 mins when we were winning. That was bad enough but look at who came on. 2 left backs go off, he doesn't move Bocanegra to left back but brings on the useless Bigfoot. Edu having a reasonable game in mid goes off to allow McCulloch on just to make sure the opposition get plenty possession. What does McCoist see in that donkey???? As for Ortiz, Durrant should be sacked for watching him and then recommending him.

wallaces first start in months edu just back from the states. nothing more nothing less.