*** The Official Rangers 1 Vs 0 Liverpool Thread ***

G.E.C.

We've probably went with Broadfoot and Weir to try and win headers against Carroll.

Carroll dominated them during the Newcastle friendly a year or two back.

He's not got any younger since then. And Broadfoot is...well....Broadfoot :anguish:

Rangers: McGregor, Weir, Broadfoot, McCulloch, Davis, Jelavic, Wallace, Whittaker, Ortiz, McKay, Bedoya

#RFC Subs: Alexander, Fleck, Lafferty, Healy, McMillan, Kerkar, Perry, Bendiksen, McCabe

Jelavic through the middle, with Bedoya and Ortiz wide? 3 in the center of the park?

Should have been a full 2nd string, but suppose they have to try to justify £25 somehow.

Don't complain if you aren't there....

I agree but im not there so what can I say?

I would have been there if I hadnt have been working until 6. Had this friendly been against the likes of Barca, Chelsea, Hamburg probably Man U and Arsenal as well, the stadium would have been a lot fuller than it is.

only result i care about tonight is a clean bill of health for our players. Dont care if we lose as long as we dont lose anyone to injury. Should be a good workout for a few players to build fitness. Be interesting to see how bedoya and mckay do.

Rangers: McGregor; Whittaker, Broadfoot, Weir, Wallace; Ortiz, Davis, McCulloch, McKay; Beodya; Jelavic.

Subs: Alexander, Fleck, Lafferty, Healy, McMillan, Kerkar, Perry, Bendiksen, McCabe.

Broadfoot, Weir, Mcculloch in the same team... :anguish:

Give the youngsters the second half.

Liverpools Starting XI aint much better

Liverpool: Doni; Johnson, Agger, Coates, Wilson; Aurelio, Leiva, Spearing, Rodriguez; Carroll, Bellamy.

Subs: Reina, Enrique, Henderson, Kuyt, Downing, Adam, Skrtel, Flanagan, Hansen.

Just glad to see Mckay get a run out!