*** The Official Rangers 1 Vs 0 Liverpool Thread ***

G.E.C.

I will be there, really disappointed in the lack of interest in this fixture.

A club the size of Rangers should always attract interest.

I love beating the English at anything!

That looks like a thinly veiled dig at folk who wont go. Maybe if it was a thank you to the fans and a freebie then we would go but 422 quid a season to watch the SPL after the team let us down in Europe? Why should we pay for their fuck ups? Afterall they earn more than any us ever will.

It doesnt help that Rangers have confirmed it will be a mixed side and the weather aint going to help matters either

That looks like a thinly veiled dig at folk who wont go. Maybe if it was a thank you to the fans and a freebie then we would go but 422 quid a season to watch the SPL after the team let us down in Europe? Why should we pay for their fuck ups? Afterall they earn more than any us ever will.

It doesnt help that Rangers have confirmed it will be a mixed side and the weather aint going to help matters either

Just out of interest, are you going to the Hamburg game? I suspect a lot more folk will go to that game even though it is a friendly as well. 10310.gif

Just out of interest, are you going to the Hamburg game? I suspect a lot more folk will go to that game even though it is a friendly as well. 10310.gif

I am going as it gets me a TC point and more of a chance for next seasons UCL qualifiers. Also the gas cookers are better in Germany :wink: