Sion

Al Jolson

Surely the likes of At. Madrid, Udinese will kick up over this?

They will have to play two extra games.

Don't know how the fuck they're going to work it but apparently the all inclusive cabaret act of a football club won't be kicked out.

Why the fuck does football continually believe that it's above the law?

This will set a precedence, I shudder at the thought of our past regime, and how they just accepted every decision UEFA took against the Club, and Fans.

Rangers need to grow a pair, and fight back and not bend over and accept every decision they come out with .

Unbelievable, and astonishing how a little Swiss Club are standing up to them .Way to go FC Sion.

The way UEFA have gone about this is bordering on insanity. If Sion broke rules by registering certain players, then UEFA should have taken action right at that moment. They knew those players were ones they were claiming were ineligible but went ahead and did nothin anyway. Then they started playing some ridiculous game. The tims were knocked out, if the players Sion played were eligible and therefore shouldn't be in the group and tbh surely, if they thought things werent right they should have said something after the first leg?

Still at the end of the day it will come down to, if Sion get reinstated, two more defeats for the poor buggers in timmyland. Shame isnt it.

This will set a precedence, I shudder at the thought of our past regime, and how they just accepted every decision UEFA took against the Club, and Fans.

Rangers need to grow a pair, and fight back and not bend over and accept every decision they come out with .

Unbelievable, and astonishing how a little Swiss Club are standing up to them .Way to go FC Sion.

I suppose the Swiss clubs have the advantage that UEFA are in Switzerland but you're right Murray was a gutless wonder

How can sion be right with this action if they fielded ineligible players . Surely they have gone against the rules ?

I'm obviously all for anything to cause more grief to lemmon and his hordes of hunchbacked weirdo freaks , but what grounds do sion have to say they should be reinstated ?