Bbc Protest

kplfishtank

• Replies 458
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Legend, cheers. Won't just be us standing though? Expecting a wee sing song? :crabflute:

Silent protest but there is the possibility of certain chants. No singsongs of "that" nature please as that is exactly what the BBC and the reporting media will be wanting. An hour or so away from the songs won't be too much to ask hopefully.

I won't be getting there til shortly after 1 I'd have thought. This won't be an issue will it?

None at all as not all fans will make it for the full 2 hours. So just turn up even if it is only for 10 minutes or 1 hour it matters not a jot as long as you are there.

Silent protest but there is the possibility of certain chants. No singsongs of "that" nature please as that is exactly what the BBC and the reporting media will be wanting. An hour or so away from the songs won't be too much to ask hopefully.

I wasn't suggesting anything which might be picked up on by the BiasedBroadcastingCorporation, obviously.

I wasn't suggesting anything which might be picked up on by the BiasedBroadcastingCorporation, obviously.

Ok....tomorrow is about remembering what we stand for and why we must not give those bastards one minor bit of negativity to latch on to. See you all tomorrow.

Ok....tomorrow is about remembering what we stand for and why we must not give those bastards one minor bit of negativity to latch on to. See you all tomorrow.

Exactly, its another occasion to show everyone how amazing our supporters are

Can I extend a heartfelt thanks for all those from RM that attended today's protest. Every single one of you are a credit to Rangers & your respective RSA's.

Special mention to UB's & TBO - awesome thats all!

You will hear negative BBC spin over the next few days, however the message has been well & truly delivered, don't underestimate it's impact on this publicly funded organisation.!

For those who signed up to go, and didn't, you missed the chance to be part of a powerful message delivered to our enemies!

Can I extend a heartfelt thanks for all those from RM that attended today's protest. Every single one of you are a credit to Rangers & your respective RSA's.

Special mention to UB's & TBO - awesome thats all!

You will hear negative BBC spin over the next few days, however the message has been well & truly delivered, don't underestimate it's impact on this publicly funded organisation.!

For those who signed up to go, and didn't, you missed the chance to be part of a powerful message delivered to our enemies!

This. No trouble, very well organised and definitely got the message across.

We ARE the people.

The protest, in my opinion, was a waste of time. How many people attended? Where was the facility for supporters of the club to register their attendance? How many rangers fans passed through? Is singing Build My Gallows High really a protest against the bbc?

The protest, in my opinion, was a waste of time. How many people attended? Where was the facility for supporters of the club to register their attendance? How many rangers fans passed through? Is singing Build My Gallows High really a protest against the bbc?

Your opinion is a disgrace

Heathen.

(td):bullshit - Copy: