GTA V

DAVIDATDI

I literally cant wait! I just hope the player physics arent like GTA 4. I hated it when a car tapped into you and Niko lay on the ground for ages.

Aye that was shite mate.

I don't normally get excited by videos but the gameplay looks immense, how good do the missions featured look? :drool:

It will be interesting to see exactly how the switching between players thing works. The only annoying thing about it is that you could switch to Franklin for example and he could have 5 stars after him.

Aye that was shite mate.

I don't normally get excited by videos but the gameplay looks immense, how good do the missions featured look? :drool:

The missions look immense and the amount of depth and things to do looks good

Looks far better than even I expected!!! Wow!

Those that said they would just wait until a next-gen version comes out won't be waiting anymore!

I was one of those but had already changed my mind because it was the same for FIFA and watchdogs too but never doing it now.

I don't have a choice though bud.

I already bent the rules by getting the new console :lol:

Can you not trade in 5 or 6 ps3 games for it mate? When you see it yer wee policeman will be standing to attention :lol:

Im not so sure about the bit were it says you set the missions up (near the end of video), I think it will be ok though if it doesnt go into massive amounts of detail.

Aye I like the way the missions are structured already tbh. I think it meant you could select who to help you on missions etc

Can you not trade in 5 or 6 ps3 games for it mate? When you see it yer wee policeman will be standing to attention :lol:

Aye and the rest :lol:

I remember trading in PES, Fight Night and another game and I still had to put £15 quid towards it.

Raging!

I’ve not bought a game since Fifa 14, usually borrow them from my brother when he’s back.

Aye and the rest :lol:

I remember trading in PES, Fight Night and another game and I still had to put £15 quid towards it.

Raging!

I’ve not bought a game since Fifa 14, usually borrow them from my brother when he’s back.

Fifa14 isnae out ya wee minx :D

Na I get what you mean though mate. I traded in an old 360 around the time we played psv away in Europe. Infact just after and the guy said its 80 quid trade in and 52 quid for cash :lol:

Dirty bastards man.

I remember paying around £400 at launch for the PS3 and when it started buckling I took it to cash convertors I think it was and they gave me £60 odd quid for it :lol:

Bring back the days of taking it down the market and getting it chipped for £25 then getting yer games for £5 a go!

They were the days it must have been bliss to be a Da!

Dirty bastards man.

I remember paying around £400 at launch for the PS3 and when it started buckling I took it to cash convertors I think it was and they gave me £60 odd quid for it :lol:

Bring back the days of taking it down the market and getting it chipped for £25 then getting yer games for £5 a go!

They were the days it must have been bliss to be a Da!

You've gave me an idea for a thread

I do love the GTA series but I'm finding as I get older I don't have the same intensity for games. The first GTA I played for months non stop but the last one I played obviously but nowhere near to the same extent.

I played that 'Last of Us' a few weeks ago and have only done 1-2 hours on it and not touched in since while it's said to be very addictive.

The only game that keeps my attention these days is Fifa and that's if the mates are over…frightening

Im the same, especially with the last GTA, went back to it a couple of times as I never finished it but gave up.

Although Last of Us changed that, got it on the thursday, completed it on the saturday, loved every minute!

This new GTA however, looks incredible, I cant freaking wait!