GTA V

DAVIDATDI

:o how did you get it?!?

He doesn't.

If you pre-order it on the PS store you can download the game files to your HDD(pre-loading).. You can't play it until September 17th though! The reason for this is to prevent everyone trying to download the game come 00:01 on September 17th... PSN would end up crashing.

Anyone know if g force in Glasgow city centre will be selling it before the 17th?

Probably from the 14th... Expect to pay around £50 for it though. You may also have to pre-order a copy as they will most likely sell out. Everyone and their mother knows about them thesedays!

Probably from the 14th... Expect to pay around £50 for it though. You may also have to pre-order a copy as they will most likely sell out. Everyone and their mother knows about them thesedays!

Cool mate don't mind paying extra will prob save a fortune anyway after it keeps me in for the forseeable future :D

Well hackers have managed to decrypt the audio files from the GTA 5 pre-load.

Songs from the radio stations (spoilers obviously)

https://play.spotify.com/user/1170545644/playlist/39NQvAkzRrrTM1ly2KLt6X

Why would someone do that? What kind of sad arsehole hacks into the game to find out the songs on the radio

I am sure the makers have a connection to Scotland, Edinburgh i think. Just checked, yeah, the Rockstar North offices, makers of the GTA series are in Edinburgh!!!! Maybe we will get a Scottish city in online mode?

http://www.rockstarnorth.com/

You only just found this out?

All of the previous GTA's have been riddled with Scottish references and Easter eggs. Most notably the forth road and railway bridge in san andreas.

1000px-GarverBridge-GTASA.jpg

IMG_7486.JPG

All of the previous GTA's have been riddled with Scottish references and Easter eggs. Most notably the forth road and railway bridge in san andreas.

IMG_7486.JPG

Wasn't there a reference on one of the billboards to the mutton molesters? I'm sure I read one of the head guys is an Aberdeen fan. I'm sure there was something about a billboard in one of the games.

They did always talk of releasing a gta based on a scottish city

Wasn't there a reference on one of the billboards to the mutton molesters? I'm sure I read one of the head guys is an Aberdeen fan. I'm sure there was something about a billboard in one of the games.

They did always talk of releasing a gta based on a scottish city

My favorite one was the name of one of the horses in the bookies in San Andreas.

Henrik's Jaw - This refers to a football (soccer) player Henrik Larsson, who was a hero for Glasgow Celtic for years before moving to Barcelona this summer. R*'s original founders were Rangers fans (Celtic's main rivals, and the club I also support!). To cut a long story short, Larsson had his jaw smashed by a challenge from a Cameroonian player in the league and he spent 3 months on the sidelines as a result. Thus R* are making a quirky reference!

Also in first GTA game there was a cheat called 'nineinarow'

My favorite one was the name of one of the horses in the bookies in San Andreas.

Henrik's Jaw - This refers to a football (soccer) player Henrik Larsson, who was a hero for Glasgow Celtic for years before moving to Barcelona this summer. R*'s original founders were Rangers fans (Celtic's main rivals, and the club I also support!). To cut a long story short, Larsson had his jaw smashed by a challenge from a Cameroonian player in the league and he spent 3 months on the sidelines as a result. Thus R* are making a quirky reference!

Also in first GTA game there was a cheat called 'nineinarow'

Ahh maybe it was us. I just mind that there was a scottish football connection somewhere. Ah well I don't mind giving them my money :D

IMG_7486.JPG

Yeah just found out mate. Very interesting, it all makes sense now. (tu)