GTA V

DAVIDATDI

ShopTo is 100% reliable.have used it for years! Last game I ordered was last of us and I got it on the Thursday. They were under pressure with the last gta(or might have been red dead) not to release it early as Rockstar would have pulled future titles from them, at the time they couldn't really take the risk cos they were a bit smaller. I'd imagine that might be different now.I'm going with them this year.

What's their price at mate?

£42.85. It was £40 on their site a couple of days ago :( I should've preordered it then.

However if the price drops from between the date you order and the release date you get it at the cheaper price.

£42.85. It was £40 on their site a couple of days ago :( I should've preordered it then.

However if the price drops from between the date you order and the release date you get it at the cheaper price.

Is that for both consoles mate?

Does anyone have any experience pre-ordering from Gamestop?

Decided to take advantage of their trade-in offer of GTA for £5. Trading in AC3 & WWE'13.

I saw that, was gonna do WWE and another game aswell.

Id imagine you would get the game as normal for release because you pay for it then just get refunded the money once youve sent the games in.

Also I can imagine amazon getting a shit ton of orders coupled with them being one of the biggest retailers so won't let you get the game early you will end it getting it late.

They're providing free first class deliver when you pre-order GTA 5. So it should arrive on the release date.

I don't mind not getting it early, as long as it comes on the day.

That's my point amazon will be under pressure to make sure the game doesn't arrive early so will release it for release day but because there will be a shit ton of orders from them a lot of people won't receive it on that day.

You will just have to wait and see mate but as I said they are a shambles when it comes to big release pre-orders.

Normally use Shopto for everything but i really wanted the exclusive edition from Game so didn't have a choice. Also hopto aren't doing Pre-Orders for Ghosts as they cannot guarantee release day delivery as Activision were wanks with them last year making them deliver the game on a Monday for Tuesday release. Think i got mine on the Wednesday and was pretty annoyed but the servers fucked up anyway and i got a £5 back for it being late so fair does.

Does anyone have any experience pre-ordering from Gamestop?

Decided to take advantage of their trade-in offer of GTA for £5. Trading in AC3 & WWE'13.

I've used that deal too, but never ordered anything from there before.

Yeah as mentioned, you pay the £40 an they send you the game and an envelope and then refund you £35 once they receive your games. I only had GTA 4 from the list so I bought another one from ebay for £10.