GTA V

DAVIDATDI

Nope. Rockstar have emailed all major retailers telling them not to ship orders until the 16th.

Depending on how shit your postman is you might not even get it on the 17th..

ShopTo etc can dispatch when it's necessary to them, for whatever they promise a customer, And that's a couple of days before so you get it on time, posting it on the 16th sounds ridiculous.

ShopTo etc can dispatch when it's necessary to them, for whatever they promise a customer, And that's a couple of days before so you get it on time, posting it on the 16th sounds ridiculous.

http://www.videogame...ptember_16.html

Simplygames and GAME have confirmed it.

If Shopto want to ignore R* they can.. but it won't be without consequences down the line.

• Limited allocation on future R* releases

• Last minute delivery of allocations to ensure they don't do it again.

• Blacklisted as a launch retailer

Don't forget Shopto need R* more than R* need shopto.

If Shopto want to ignore R* they can.. but it won't be without consequences down the line.

Fair enough mate, Shop To do promise early dispatch though.

ShopTo will comply as they aren't stocking Ghosts pre-orders because they couldn't ship Black Ops 2 till the Monday for release on the Tuesday. That meant there £5 promise was gonna cost them a fortune as i got mine a day late due to that.

Pre-release dispatch

Pre-order GTA : Grand Theft Auto V (5) before 12pm on Friday 13th of September 2013 to receive it by the release date of Tuesday 17th of September 2013( UK & Mainland Only )

Guarantee

We are so confident that you will receive GTA : Grand Theft Auto V (5) for Tuesday 17th of September 2013 that if for ANY reason you do not we will compensate you with £5.00 to your account.

* Only if pre-ordered by 12pm on Friday 13th of September 2013 See Terms and Conditions

Ive had mine pre-ordered on ShopTo since January :lol: Save £2 aswell cos its went up in price :lol:

Got an email the other day there about receiving it for release date and they will be taking money out a few days earlier in preparation.

Ive had mine pre-ordered on ShopTo since January :lol: Save £2 aswell cos its went up in price :lol:

Got an email the other day there about receiving it for release date and they will be taking money out a few days earlier in preparation.

Got the same email from Game, taking my money earlier

Got the same email from Game, taking my money earlier

Ive been alright with ShopTo in the past for release dates, bar one. Red Dead Redemption I didnt receive until the Monday or Tuesday for a Friday release which I was pretty angry about but I wasnt all that fussed about the game. If it had been something like FIFA I would have. Ive always just bought FIFA from my work though as I can guarentee myself a copy. Gone ahead and pre-ordered it this year though as I get the EA Season ticket pass so getting it early doesnt matter!

Also be aware that amazon like to SHIP the game on release date so you'll be waiting 2-3 after release if you buy it from there lads.

They obviously don't like you then.. Tesco Direct are hardly known for their promptness either.

Regardless, I've never had issues with either of them.

They obviously don't like you then.. Tesco Direct are hardly known for their promptness either.

Regardless, I've never had issues with either of them.

i know a few people who had problems with mw2 pre order from amazon as it came late. Read the comments a few page back, someone else stated it too.