GTA V

DAVIDATDI

Don't play console games ,although pre-ordered it for young Broombrox last night , total rip off , guy in the game store was saying , that it cannot be played on the new x-box one (which I've pre-ordered for his xmas ) and you cannot play it on x-box live until October .

Don't play console games ,although pre-ordered it for young Broombrox last night , total rip off , guy in the game store was saying , that it cannot be played on the new x-box one (which I've pre-ordered for his xmas ) and you cannot play it on x-box live until October .

This game will be 100% worth it.

Xbox one thing is true.. neither the Xbone or the PS4 are backwards compatible. Whether that's down to technical limitations or their business interests is up for you to decide.

As for the online part of the game being locked until October.. not a bad thing in my opinion. This gives everyone a few weeks to concentrate on the single player, without feeling forced to play online so they don't fall behind.

Xbox one thing is true.. neither the Xbone or the PS4 are backwards compatible. Whether that's down to technical limitations or their business interests is up for you to decide.

As for the online part of the game being locked until October.. not a bad thing in my opinion. This gives everyone a few weeks to concentrate on the single player, without feeling forced to play online so they don't fall behind.

Also pre-ordered fifa 14 ,which you take in to game and they will exchange it to a compatible version for the xbox one , for a fee of either a fiver or a tenner . rip off central mate , the guy also said that there will only be about 6 games that will work on the old and the new console

Also pre-ordered fifa 14 ,which you take in to game and they will exchange it to a compatible version for the xbox one , for a fee of either a fiver or a tenner . rip off central mate , the guy also said that there will only be about 6 games that will work on the old and the new console

None of the 360 games will work on an Xbone. There's no backwards compatibility at all for physical media...

Mcrosoft have talked about the possibility of using the "the cloud" down the line... but it's far from confirmed and most likely it's something they haven't even started working on yet. Sony are a lot closer to offering this service through Gaikai(online streaming), but even then it won't be released for quite some time(2015)... Britain simply doesn't have an internet structure required to offer video game streaming yet, hence why Sony have been working with Virgin Media.

To be honest lack of backwards compatibility is only something people moan about at launch.. once the new generation of games start rolling out no one cares.