GTA V

DAVIDATDI

I love listening to Saturday nights alright for fighting when I'm in a car chase :lol: and the next episode is so cool when your just roaming around

My go to song for a car chase is Rhythm of the Night which is so random when I think about it :lol:

There's apparently an Enrique Inglasis & a Moloko song on the non stop soundtrack but I've never heard them <cr>

I know you lads will help out a newbie like myself.

Do you have to do those scenes at the start before the actual game starts?

And can you switch the controls for movement from analog to the d pad?

Think you need to use the analogue sticks mate. As the dpad is used to switch between players

Aye you have to do them iirc it all becomes part of the main game anyway

Suppose ill eventually get used to the analog :dry:

Going to get tore into it the night, will no doubt still be up when she gets in.

Its much better with the analogs so more control than Fritzel had over his daughter :matron:

and you cant skip the first mission no but win lose or draw you only do the first race once anyway.

Seen that, I got 6 million from a hacker when I first started and to be honest I wouldnt have played it because if the amount of repetitive Shite that you would need to do just to afford ammo.

If anyone wants to keep some of their money, then make a second character and buy a 10 car garage apartment. Fill it with adders and then after rockstar take the money sell the lot for 590k each.

Both characters use the same wallet for money.

Seen that, I got 6 million from a hacker when I first started and to be honest I wouldnt have played it because if the amount of repetitive Shite that you would need to do just to afford ammo.

If anyone wants to keep some of their money, then make a second character and buy a 10 car garage apartment. Fill it with adders and then after rockstar take the money sell the lot for 590k each.

Both characters use the same wallet for money.

Everyone is getting gifted money now (dont think its a hack) the last three days ive played it ive been randomly given over $100,000,000.

Everyone is getting gifted money now (dont think its a hack) the last three days ive played it ive been randomly given over $100,000,000.

I've had fuck all since the original 6m :lol:

If I were you I'd buy everything possible with it just in case since people are saying their money that had been gifted to them is getting wiped.

Its shite that they take the money as its not like we asked for the money or anything.

I know, I'm hoping it's just rumours but I've seen it everywhere so it looks like the next patch will take it all if it was gifted by a hacker.

Bollocks since I was enjoying it a whole lot more not needing to grind away at the same missions or races just to afford ammo. Can't see me playing it as much if I need to play missions for an hour to get 50k to fully fill up my ammo just to run around having a bit of fun blowing shit up.